Arena Rewards on Charmer

What does everyone think about getting % magic rewards on charmer? Is it worth it?

Would straight magic dmg rewards from 2nd and 3rd place be of better value? 

Should charmers get the choice of getting phy or magic rewards? 

Edit: I know getting % rewards would be worth it for a staff wielding charmer however I would like to consider the mace charmers as well.

Edited by StrongShot

4 hours ago, Speedom said:

Charmer is main is magic..

That depends on the charmer.. unless and until new experts favor heavy for staff/magic mace.

My charm placed 2nd in 5x5 this past season.. while I'd still prefer physical dmg cloak I'm not entirely unhappy and eagerly awaiting new skills.

Haven't paladins been crying about this forever? Will it change for charm? .. doubtful.

I guess you are right - excellent point with paladins. Well if developers decide that magic rewards are best for charmer then it may indicate that staff/ magic mace is the best option to utilise charmers magic skills. It may also hint towards the new expert skills relying on magic as well, who knows. 

Well prism, oppress and otherwordly fire are magic based damage skills.. while call and knowledge of the dead man are physical. So magic power equipment and accessory along with magic mace and staff will for sure be the best bet for increasing damage to your prism oppress and fire.. whether that's best for the type of charmer you're playing I think depends very much on what you're versus at any given moment..

Could it be less of the devs thinking magic is 'best' and more of the thinking that phys dmg accessory with resilience might give too much strength to one build of charmer over another?

But yap. New experts, new experts, wherefore art thou, new experts..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...