Skylore online !!! A new game ??

Lashabi

Is SKYLORE ONLINE a new 2.5D rpg game by Aigrind? I saw its gameplay in youtube. Please any official member confirm it that it Is  really coming or not.:yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Lashabi

1 час назад, Raezer сказал:

https://m.vk.com/skylore_online

There seems to be a blog dedicated to it already, it's in russian tho.

Это не официальная группа.

Snorlax said : 

- Все игроки теперь уйдут в новую игру, а что же делать патриотам Warspear?

В истории игр сложно найти примеры, когда бы выход новой игры приводил к обширной миграции игроков, даже в случае если новая игра является прямым продолжателем предыдущей. MMORPG со сложившимися сообществами живут много лет, несмотря на регулярный выход аналогичных проектов. Warspear Online не станет исключением. Кроме того, Skylore, несмотря на общие жанровые черты, будет сильно отличаться от Warspear Online.

Translated from google : 

- All players will now go to a new game, and what do the patriots of Warspear do?
In the history of games it is difficult to find examples where the release of a new game would lead to a vast migration of players, even if the new game is a direct successor of the previous one. MMORPG with established communities live for many years, despite the regular release of similar projects. Warspear Online is no exception. In addition, Skylore, despite the general genre features, will be very different from Warspear Online.

FfYWDw3UCOw.jpg

h-dqDporIfk.jpg

I don't see myself totally switching and just quitting Warspear, but definitely gonna play it.

1 hour ago, Omercix said:

Snorlax said : 

Translated from google : 

- All players will now go to a new game, and what do the patriots of Warspear do?
In the history of games it is difficult to find examples where the release of a new game would lead to a vast migration of players, even if the new game is a direct successor of the previous one. MMORPG with established communities live for many years, despite the regular release of similar projects. Warspear Online is no exception. In addition, Skylore, despite the general genre features, will be very different from Warspear Online.

I don't see myself completely switching to it and just quitting Warspear, but definitely gonna play it as it comes out.

And about people "migrating" from Warspear, it will all depend on devs and their effort in keeping the game alive with updates and stuff.

41 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I don't see myself totally switching and just quitting Warspear, but definitely gonna play it.

I don't see myself completely switching to it and just quitting Warspear, but definitely gonna play it as it comes out.

And about people "migrating" from Warspear, it will all depend on devs and their effort in keeping the game alive with updates and stuff.

Same here. Also depends on how the new game will be, Warspear might end up being better for most people.

Yes, Warsear Online may eventually be better for a lot of people, especially if Skylore Online will not be cross-platform.

Also, you may have to learn a whole new game mechanics, how it works, etc.

It does not look good to me :( warspear graphics even being 2D are just epic and adictive :smile: 

editing: graphics are not bad, but the hero moves a bit awkward. I think the game will have less success than Warspear

Edited by koszpl

perhaps when skylore is out Im out of ws too :mellow:

But I think the economy wont be the same as WS as there is an option to purchase gold directly so that will probably set up the base prices for stuff

Edited by UK

1 hour ago, UK said:

perhaps when skylore is out Im out of ws too :mellow:

But I think the economy wont be the same as WS as there is an option to purchase gold directly so that will probably set up the base prices for stuff

Then economy may not be player driven...And i saw mobs drop gears !!!!! That skill tree looks interesting,but hate the warrior with tails 

4 hours ago, Lashabi said:

but hate the warrior with tails 

Furries*

They're called F*cking furries.

Anthro_vixen_colored.jpg

Edited by Gladiator

15 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Furries*

They're called F*cking furries.

Anthro_vixen_colored.jpg

The game will be a sure flop if there won't be any character customization..Those animals belong to jungle,not in battlefield

We will see how it goes. Peter also wrote in that forum discussion, that the game is in a really early development state (despite they've been working on it for a long time) and a lot may change in the future. I would miss the customization for sure.

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, Lashabi said:

What are you trying to say???

Lel I thought you knew Devgamm:suspiciousowl:

Game Lynch is a game they play during devgamm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...