[2017.07.06] Guild Castles. Part II

Daria

3 hours ago, Daria said:

These are just test pics, the real bonuses are still unknown, even for the people who are responsible for their development. :smile:

Daria maybe u can tell me :blush:

I promise that I will keep it secret :happy:

Plz tell me :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:               :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

OMG its nice update . But let me say something its not good update .There we have 2 reason

1 this update includes few people which are in top guild so we are not going to have any update:facepalm1: . 

2 update [new heroes] 7.0 has no event and if this one doesn't have event as well game will be without event for long time and this is REALLY BORING! .

If you make update that has event map ( something like horror circus , snow boundrys , spring event  ) IT WILL BE FUNTASTIC and it make us sure update is for all players :panda5:

Of course it is something that most of players want just take a look at comments . Im really interested to read your replies .

Edited by Amir

19 hours ago, Amir said:

OMG its nice update . But let me say something its not good update .There we have 2 reason

1 this update includes few people which are in top guild so we are not going to have any update:facepalm1: . 

2 update [new heroes] 7.0 has no event and if this one doesn't have event as well game will be without event for long time and this is REALLY BORING! .

If you make update that has event map ( something like horror circus , snow boundrys , spring event  ) IT WILL BE FUNTASTIC and it make us sure update is for all players :panda5:

Of course it is something that most of players want just take a look at comments . Im really interested to read your replies .

Well, the update will  remain, while the event will be over after a few days... And then what? Op guilds will have the win in the end, while the others will cry in a corner. "including myself". This should benefit all the players equally as well as the developers. 

Edited by Metamorphine

So probably you will add lvl 25 cc armours or new set armours in this update ? It has been a long time since lvl 20 armours have been added to game so I think its time for the new ones :i_am_determined1:

So as it has been pointed out several times this update is quite unfair for lower lvl guilds.

Why not try to make everybody have fun with it? Devs will profit more from it!

So here are my suggestions:

-every guild (starting from lvl2) can build a castle. Just like dgs there will be one entrance for all the castles. To build a castle u need a certain amount of gold and gp.

-forgot why i wanted to say bcs idk why my post wasn't saved ... sry

-the castle lvl is limited by the guild lvl. To develop ur castle and upgrade ur buildings u'll need gold, gp, (perhaps the "ressources" devs talked about), and a new ressource called "war points"

-The castle can't be destroyed. This way u won't have to start from the beginning everytime.

Instead there will be battles, with war points and ressources as reward.

The attack will unfold as planned by gms: the attacking guilds have to fight themselves, and only the winner can attack the castle (big melee fight, winner last guild with members standing, or tournament)

then the attacker will have to fight the owner guild, then a npc guard that can be upgraded by the defending guild, then a pt of 5 defenders (vs 5 attackers)

The first fight (guild v guild) will have war points as a reward, like in arena. The war points will be awarded depending of the result of the battle and the number of participants.

Example: guild A (x attackers) wins vs guild B (y defenders). Reward: x*20 war pts for guild A, y*5 war points for guild B

Devs could implement 100% and 150% war pots

Moreover, there will be rewards in ressources and gold for the attacking guild, depending on the lvl of attacked castle.

The further the attackers penetrate, the more reward they get: 40% if guild defeated, 70% if guard, 100% of the max if pt defeated.

The castle will have damaged buildings as the attackers penetrate: 30%, 60% and 100% of max dmg.

-the buildings can't be used when they are damaged. Repairing them will necessite ressources and gold

-the building will require war points every week to be kept fuctionning. If the guild lacks war pts, the buildings will lose lvl, and if they are lvl 1, they will be destroyed.

This way a guild can't have a castle if it is not an active one.

-there will be a guild market for all guilds. Items will be sorted by categoris: pots, scrolls, etc.

U can search them by bonuses: hp, def, etc, and by number of bonuses.

The selling guild will be shown.

The gold from sale will go into guild storage.

-each guild will have to set one hour and one day (maybe more, bcs everybody hasn't same time) per week during wich it can be attacked.

There will be no limit to number of guilds attacked, bcs there will be only one attacker who can challenge the defender (see before, or in previous post from devs about the guild castles)

war points will also be awarded during the battle/tournament between the attackers, depending on the number of participating player and number of player killed/guild defeated

On 7/6/2017 at 8:53 PM, Gladiator said:

It's good and all, it is a new content after all. But we still haven't seen anything from it, so some eagerness is to be expected.

Though I really hope that there would be good stuff for lower level guilds, because then roughly 80% of the players wouldn't have anything to do with this update. Participating in the war just for fun doesn't sound motivating. I mean look at wars and events, they have rewards and they still get inactive sometimes. Maybe if leveling up a guild was easier. It takes just a lot of time and effort to level up a guild after lvl7. 

I'm personally fine with it, after all I'm in one of the best guilds in the game :D But worried (and kinda warning too) about players getting mad after they see the update.

On 7/6/2017 at 9:16 PM, Liidert said:

What can those people (without guild and without castle) do inside that area? 

:cry1:Sadly true!

On 7/7/2017 at 3:18 PM, Urscrewed said:

Yeah im worried about the other guilds.

On 7/8/2017 at 11:05 PM, Amir said:

15 hours ago, Metamorphine said:

Well, the update will  remain, while the event will be over after a few days... And then what? Op guilds will have the win in the end, while the others will cry in a corner. "including myself". This should benefit all the players equally as well as the developers. 

12 hours ago, Carpetlick said:

Yup, still have no idea what these things are about

6 hours ago, Pecleb said:

So as it has been pointed out several times this update is quite unfair for lower lvl guilds.

Why not try to make everybody have fun with it? Devs will profit more from it!

So here are my suggestions:

-every guild (starting from lvl2) can build a castle. Just like dgs there will be one entrance for all the castles. To build a castle u need a certain amount of gold and gp.

-forgot why i wanted to say bcs idk why my post wasn't saved ... sry

-the castle lvl is limited by the guild lvl. To develop ur castle and upgrade ur buildings u'll need gold, gp, (perhaps the "ressources" devs talked about), and a new ressource called "war points"

-The castle can't be destroyed. This way u won't have to start from the beginning everytime.

Instead there will be battles, with war points and ressources as reward.

The attack will unfold as planned by gms: the attacking guilds have to fight themselves, and only the winner can attack the castle (big melee fight, winner last guild with members standing, or tournament)

then the attacker will have to fight the owner guild, then a npc guard that can be upgraded by the defending guild, then a pt of 5 defenders (vs 5 attackers)

The first fight (guild v guild) will have war points as a reward, like in arena. The war points will be awarded depending of the result of the battle and the number of participants.

Example: guild A (x attackers) wins vs guild B (y defenders). Reward: x*20 war pts for guild A, y*5 war points for guild B

Devs could implement 100% and 150% war pots

Moreover, there will be rewards in ressources and gold for the attacking guild, depending on the lvl of attacked castle.

The further the attackers penetrate, the more reward they get: 40% if guild defeated, 70% if guard, 100% of the max if pt defeated.

The castle will have damaged buildings as the attackers penetrate: 30%, 60% and 100% of max dmg.

-the buildings can't be used when they are damaged. Repairing them will necessite ressources and gold

-the building will require war points every week to be kept fuctionning. If the guild lacks war pts, the buildings will lose lvl, and if they are lvl 1, they will be destroyed.

This way a guild can't have a castle if it is not an active one.

-there will be a guild market for all guilds. Items will be sorted by categoris: pots, scrolls, etc.

U can search them by bonuses: hp, def, etc, and by number of bonuses.

The selling guild will be shown.

The gold from sale will go into guild storage.

-each guild will have to set one hour and one day (maybe more, bcs everybody hasn't same time) per week during wich it can be attacked.

There will be no limit to number of guilds attacked, bcs there will be only one attacker who can challenge the defender (see before, or in previous post from devs about the guild castles)

war points will also be awarded during the battle/tournament between the attackers, depending on the number of participating player and number of player killed/guild defeated

Give reasons of why its unfair for low lvl guilds?bq4.gif

Do u guyz even know how castles work?bq29.gif

1. 1 Party only can enter Guard area (leader included in that party)
  2. Only leader can damage the Guard
  3. Who ever kills the Guard gets to own the castle
  4. the only advantage high lvl guilds has its the active/passive skills
  5. Number of guild players wont matter inside Guard area because only 1 party will enter that area
  6. The rest of the players will be outside killing other guilds and preventing them from reaching Guard area

bq13.gif

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

Give reasons of why its unfair for low lvl guilds?bq4.gif

Do u guyz even know how castles work?bq29.gif

1. 1 Party only can enter Guard area (leader included in that party)
  2. Only leader can damage the Guard
  3. Who ever kills the Guard gets to own the castle
  4. the only advantage high lvl guilds has its the active/passive skills
  5. Number of guild players wont matter inside Guard area because only 1 party will enter that area
  6. The rest of the players will be outside killing other guilds and preventing them from reaching Guard area

bq13.gif

1) yes but as u said in 6 all the guild protects and can attack ennemies'pts when they respawn

2)ok. poor shopincart

3)ok

4)no, the number matters in the second part

5)same as 1)?

6)so the number of players matters right?

Moreover:

1) only for guild lvl5 or more. Well of course all guilds shouldn't have a castle, but why not allow it for guilds lvl2-3 with restrictions on activity (like constant consumption of gp or what i called "war points")

2) the castles have precise locations in ayvondil so there will be a limited amount of them. So of course only op guilds will have them

3) even if the number of players is limited all the way, u know it won't change the result and that mercs and perni will take the castle.

So of course in every game the strongest wins, nothing wrong here, but this update will basically profit only to the top 5 guilds or so.

And what about new guilds? chinese guilds? even chn will need time to reach lvl 5 and why should they have to reach a lvl 10 guild to participate in castles?

This is why i suggested some changes so that lower guilds can have fun too, but with limitations (need of war points, earned during battles where the number of players matters, castle will be max lvl of the guild), and big guilds will have lvl 10 castles and a "war rating" that top guilds will own (i like the idea of a rating needing for guilds to fight together, not only to spam dgs or arena)

and pls pls pls gm bring back auto saving of posts cuz im so bored to have to write almost all my posts twice bcs of stupid mistakes at the end

Edit: this was meant to be a separate post, i don't understand why it merged. Im not enough used to new forum i guess.

Edited by Pecleb

Leveling up shouldn't be as hard and grindy as it is now. Making it easier (With paying back guilds that already spent too much GP on leveling to making it even for all) is fair enough.

Pues (I like this spanish word :biggrin:), maybe we should wait the update before to express other opinions. 

I repeat, personally it doesn't sounds good for all people.

Only for few of them can benefit of this kind of bonus for to earn much more gold than before. 

About the control of the castles, few guilds are very active and only two-three of them (eu-server for example) can count on high level active/passive bonuses and they are sure to have full control of it without the worry to lose it. 

It's only my opinion :cat6:

Edited by Liidert

21 minutes ago, BTminBT said:

To be absolutely honest, I don't see any sense in this update. AT ALL.

Why don't we just stop making quick conclusions before having seen the update? :pin1:

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Why don't we just stop making quick conclusions before having seen the update? :pin1:

cus then what would we have to do?

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I only said I see no sense in it at all. 

Didn't say it was bad or conclude anything. That was only my first impression about it.

6 hours ago, Paritus said:

I think you should add something like player storage, bank where we can storage ours items and access to them have only ours account characters

:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:yes yes pls

52 minutes ago, BTminBT said:

So... Is this like a CTF for guilds? The guild castle is the flag to capture?

The guard is the flag, kill it and u capture it, only leader can damage the flag :p

6 hours ago, istallun said:

Does the guild need to have a specific level so that it can have the castle or will it be released to all guilds?

Minimum level required, 5

since minimum level of guild required is 5, if I were anyone of u who own a guild I would start leveling my guild to 5.

who knows maybe the chances to capture the castle is from lvl 5 guild above.:cat2: