Daggers vs Axes

Simplicio

Hi guys,

I love daggers and i use them, i think that the skills in rogue, bd, ranger and hunter should be based in atk speed, because axes/xbow will always do more dmg, because they all have same dps (without count bonus speed in weapon), you can use math to prove what im saying.

I can afford axes, but i want to use daggers, because they are faster.

I dont want to do less dmg than a guy with same equipment and amp but axes instead dagger, i hate this, the same goes for a guy using bow.

This is unfair.

Honestly daggers not faster if it don't have attack speed. If I'm wrong explain it to me. On my seeker I have attack speed gear set-up and have a spear and it's great. Most of the time swords have the attributes, however, I've seen some axe with attack speed and that's dope. Dagger build is cheaper(on mc side). 

6 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Honestly daggers not faster if it don't have attack speed. If I'm wrong explain it to me. On my seeker I have attack speed gear set-up and have a spear and it's great. Most of the time swords have the attributes, however, I've seen some axe with attack speed and that's dope. Dagger build is cheaper(on mc side). 

Axes have same dps as daggers, so they are useless, simple :/

Well you using a pro damage class aka assassin. Daggers know for crts and accuracy. If you trying to get some attack speed, you'll find them in sword more than axes and daggers. 

In My Opinion

Daggers: crts, accuracy and low dmg

Axes: Pen, accuracy and high dmg

Sword: Speed, crts and fair dmg