Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yah I sorta want a refund there not sellable worth 1g and are absolute crap or just trade both for destroyers thanks

IMG_1912.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Daria said:

Hey, what seems to be the problem here?

He is complaining about the costume drops, he doesn't like them and was probably hoping for other stuff and is also bothered by the fact that they are personal and worth 1g at NPC traders.

 

As for the topic, you should really think twice before posting nonsense like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Daria said:

Hey, what seems to be the problem here?

 

Looks like he has got x2 copies of Malefic's Costume and Wolfborn's Costume, and he finds it unfair he cannot sell them to a NPC for not more of 1g. Hope I got it correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Logrimy said:

Don't Complain.....at moment i open many many many chest...and have 0 constume n 0 book :pin7:

 

:ping4: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

Looks like he has got x2 copies of Malefic's Costume and Wolfborn's Costume, and he finds it unfair he cannot sell them to a NPC for not more of 1g. Hope I got it correctly

Nailed it. Not really an issue made this topic to prove a point so hopefully this is fixed in the future and doesn't happen to other people.

7 hours ago, Daria said:

Hey, what seems to be the problem here?

I've spent over 300k Arena Points and all I get is repeats... I'm missing one item I think the systems a lil messed up should make it impossible to get costumes again and increase likelihood of the costume or books ur missing after you retrieve one... 

6 hours ago, Logrimy said:

Don't Complain.....at moment i open many many many chest...and have 0 constume n 0 book :pin7:

That's my point though the drop rate is super low. So getting repeats is quiet irritating.

 

6 hours ago, Raezer said:

He is complaining about the costume drops, he doesn't like them and was probably hoping for other stuff and is also bothered by the fact that they are personal and worth 1g at NPC traders.

 

As for the topic, you should really think twice before posting nonsense like this.

It doesn't violate forum Rules. Therefore I won't Think Twice

 

Ty All for Responses you can close Daria 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 минуты назад, Turtle сказал:

It doesn't violate forum Rules. Therefore I won't Think Twice

 

It violates the Support section rules, since this section is made specifically for bugs. You could just choose another form of your message and post it in the Suggestions section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...