[2017.07.03] Beauty Contest Warspear Online 2017. Conditions and rewards.

Nightgale

news_beauty_contest_660х360.png

Warriors of Arinar!

We’re glad to announce that 2017 brings us the fourth annual Warspear Online Beauty Contest. It's started today! Now is the time to make and publish the best photo of you with our game’s logo on the forum. Twelve finalists will get precious prizes — Miracle Сoins :)

Contest conditions

• Your photo should be created for this contest, and not used in a previous contest. 
  • There should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type on the photo. You can draw, carve, open the game’s logo on the screen of your phone, or something like that.
  • There should be no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.One participant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.
  • Any clothing is allowed, though not clothing that goes against ethical and moral codes.
  • And we will resolve any controversies in our own way. We are the jury after all.

The example of the last year winners’ works: Lhuz, Logrimy.

What are the prizes?

• Miss and Mister Warspear Online: 15 000 Miracle coins.
  • Vice-Miss and Vice-Mister Warspear Online: 10 000 Miracle coins.
  • Other 6 finalists will receive 4 000 Miracle coins in appreciation of their efforts.
  • 2 Audience Choice Awards: 5 000 Miracle Coins.

The contest is held in 2 stages

First stage
From the 3rd till 16th of July we’re accepting your photos. Post your photos as single topics in this section of our forum. One participant = one topic.

Second stage
From the 17th till 23rd of July, all the participants’ photos will be available on our Facebook page for open voting. You will be welcomed to vote for any participant — like and share their photos! Based on your choice, we will define the winner of two Audience Choice Awards..
Also, during that period we also will choose 5 winners for guys and 5 for girls.

On the 24th of July — we will announce winners of the contest and award prizes!

Wishing you good luck!
Aigrind team

Everyone can participate? No restrictions of having 'x' numbers of approved posts?:pin1:

5 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

Everyone who has a face!

What about people with faceless /hero without face? :o 

1 minute ago, Peter_Munk said:

I dare them to try

Oh boy I gotta watch out D: 

1 hour ago, Ikafati said:

Don't do the same mistake and use Facebook for a competition

Actually there's no point for they NOT doing this, people sharing the game in groups and for their friends to vote = massive free publicity

I'm getting old for this. Maybe I have a bit more luck blonde this year :uhuh: 

You know what would be nice?! A contest for 'Best Guide for New Classes in Warspear' or 'New Best Guide for Classes (+new skills)'. We need contests like that too!

Edited by Aкasha

3 минуты назад, Aкasha сказал:

I'm getting old for this. Maybe I have a bit more luck blonde this year, if I dare to join :uhuh: 

You know what would be cool as well?! A contest for 'Best Guide for New Classes in Warspear' or 'New Best Guide for Classes (+new skills)'. We need contests like that too!

Hmm, I like that idea... :thumbs_up1:

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

The Charmer's guide i made might participate? :blush:

I guess if there was such contest, everyone would have to make a video specially for it. But it's too early to discuss future contests, anyway, let's deal with this one first. :smile:

14 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I'm getting old for this. Maybe I have a bit more luck blonde this year :uhuh: 

You know what would be nice?! A contest for 'Best Guide for New Classes in Warspear' or 'New Best Guide for Classes (+new skills)'. We need contests like that too!

yess :*