Gold Transfer

Helloguys

Hello i want transfer gold to mc side is there any legal ways ? Or someone want to transfer ? 

Edited by Helloguys

1 hour ago, Julie said:

Well you could find someone who needs gold on elves, he gives you his mc gold and you give him your elf gold

But do not trust everyone...seriously, like almost everyone would scamm you.

8 hours ago, Dieinpeace said:

But do not trust everyone...seriously, like almost everyone would scamm you.

I know a bunch of people who wouldn't :D Including me:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Helloguys said:

Its so funny i got scammed by 5k :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Ps: isnt it illegal or can u get banned for transfer gold ?

Why should it be illegal?

On 2.7.2017 at 4:52 PM, Helloguys said:

Ps: isnt it illegal or can u get banned for transfer gold ?

There is no rule forbidding players to trade gold between each other even from one server to another. However: if you receive an amount of gold without giving anything in exchange and your trader is a 'cheater'(fraud, hack,etc), the support can track his actions and understand you as 'partaker', and in this case you'd get blocked at least until clarifying the situation. For safety, you should trade with trustworthy players.

3 hours ago, Aкasha said:

There is no rule forbidding players to trade gold between each other even from one server to another. However: if you receive an amount of gold without giving anything in exchange and your trader is a 'cheater'(fraud, hack,etc), the support can track his actions and understand you as 'partaker', and in this case you'd get blocked at least until clarifying the situation. For safety, you should trade with trustworthy players.

Can you explain it better? 

However why don't developers punish only the cheaters? 

It's unfair block the accounts of people who always follow the rules like me. 

Not all people can clarify perfectly in english or in russian, like a native, simply for to have back their heroes. 

I hope Aigring will take every situation with wisdom before to block accounts. 

We are counting on you :good:

30 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Can you explain it better? 

Because if you receive gold for free by a cheater you are being benefited too. This is how the support team works, when once a hacker added millions in its account and gave a lot to other players for free, all got blocked. There is nothing unfair, there is no innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ty all for the answers im an new player but i have another question i dont want to make an new topic so heres my question : how much devices i can connect 1 account because i have many devices (pc , tablet , phone , office pc :D . And a laptop)

34 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Because if you receive gold for free by a cheater you are being benefited too. This is how the support team works, when once a hacker added millions in its account and gave a lot to other players for free, all got blocked. There is nothing unfair, there is no innocence, only degrees of guilt.

So could I get accidentally blocked for transfering gear and gold between my chars?

1 hour ago, Helloguys said:

Ty all for the answers im an new player but i have another question i dont want to make an new topic so heres my question : how much devices i can connect 1 account because i have many devices (pc , tablet , phone , office pc :D . And a laptop)

You can connect your account to every device you like since you have the ability to log in and log off, as well as to switch accounts. Just remember to assign a mail address to your account before you switch to another account 

Edited by Morgana

On 2.7.2017 at 11:05 AM, Morgana said:

I know a bunch of people who wouldn't :D Including me:rolleyes:

Yeah, I also know some good people who would not do that :D

But anyone you don't know = Goodbye Gold^^

3 minutes ago, Dieinpeace said:

Yeah, I also know some good people who would not do that :D

But anyone you don't know = Goodbye Gold^^

SSDD is all I can say to that :D

6 hours ago, Dieinpeace said:

The hell is SSDD? :3

......... That's a huge disappointment...

Same Sh*t different day

12 hours ago, Zurp said:

So could I get accidentally blocked for transfering gear and gold between my chars?

You won't ever get blocked by accident!:smile:  It's possible to identify your IP by checking your logs.

13 hours ago, Liidert said:

The point is: nobody accepts a suitcase with money for free from a stranger by innocence - the fact that someone refuses to know from where the money comes doesn't make he/she innocent. Is it clear? Besides if someone cheats gold/coins in game, transfer to another account and only the main IP gets blocked, it doesn't solve the problem either. You dont have to agree, I'm telling you how it works. If you have any problems futurely, you can contact the support team.

2 hours ago, Aкasha said:

You won't ever get blocked by accident!:smile:  It's possible to identify your IP by checking your logs.

The point is: nobody accepts a suitcase with money for free from a stranger by innocence - the fact that someone refuses to know from where the money comes doesn't make he/she innocent. Is it clear? Besides if someone cheats gold/coins in game, transfer to another account and only the main IP gets blocked, it doesn't solve the problem either. You dont have to agree, I'm telling you how it works. If you have any problems futurely, you can contact the support team.

Well, a suitcase full of gold I think nobody would accept it but before this topic I think nobody knew about this kind of issue. 

Maybe you should inform better people how Support works against cheaters and how to prevent. 

I, and other fair people, don't like to see my heroes get blocked for this reason. 

When Support usually check if someone receive suitecase full of gold? Even if it was last year for example?

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

Well, a suitcase full of gold I think nobody would accept it but before this topic I think nobody knew about this kind of issue. 

Maybe you should inform better people how Support works against cheaters and how to prevent. 

I, and other fair people, don't like to see my heroes get blocked for this reason. 

When Support usually check if someone receive suitecase full of gold? Even if it was last year for example?

Sorry?

1. Suitcase with money was an metaphor

2. I shouldn't anything else than providing volunteer help and clarifications because I don't work on the support

3. Yes. They do block chars by receiving items or gold for free from cheaters, as well as in real life you would get caught if you received any goods or money illegally. On the other hand, every situation is investigated separately and it may result in partakers' accounts block or not

4. I already said how it works against cheaters and how to prevent, if you didnt get it reread my previous posts

5. If you don't like to see your heroes blocked by receiving illegal items or gold, then don't receive them!

Lastly, there is no need to track gold transferences unless it has something involving fraud/hack. And as I mentioned, since every issue is investigated before taking any measures, the support team may check as much as necessary.

Edited by Aкasha

Any actions u do are on your own risk, by trusting someone for transferring gold, then u will face the probability of losing your gold. 

By trusting your account to your friend, you would probably end up with getting scammed. 

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Sorry?

1. Suitcase with money was an metaphor

2. I shouldn't anything else than providing volunteer help and clarifications because I don't work on the support

3. Yes. They do block chars by receiving items or gold for free from cheaters, as well as in real life you would get caught if you received any goods or money illegally. On the other hand, every situation is investigated separately and it may result in partakers' accounts block or not

4. I already said how it works against cheaters and how to prevent, if you didnt get it reread my previous posts

5. If you don't like to see your heroes blocked by receiving illegal items or gold, then don't receive them!

Lastly, there is no need to track gold transferences unless it has something involving fraud/hack. And as I mentioned, since every issue is investigated before taking any measures, the support team may check as much as necessary.

If you are in angry with me, I'm sorry because I didn't want to :huh:

I'm only worried about this and I hope you can understand it. 

This is the first time that I play in a massive MMORPG after almost a decade since the last. 

Now thanks to you I can prevent this kind of issue too

1 hour ago, Madeleine said:

Any actions u do are on your own risk, by trusting someone for transferring gold, then u will face the probability of losing your gold. 

By trusting your account to your friend, you would probably end up with getting scammed. 

I hate scammers :pin5:

7 minutes ago, Liidert said:

If you are in angry with me, I'm sorry because I didn't want to :huh:

I'm only worried about this and I hope you can understand it. 

This is the first time that I play in a massive MMORPG after almost a decade since the last. 

Now thanks to you I can prevent this kind of issue too

:huh:Well, I'm sorry if I seemed so.

I'm not angry at all and It's my pleasure to help players and the support team to avoid any inconvenient situations :bye: