Jump to content

Good ways to get gold


Recommended Posts

I'm at level 17 and I do not know a good way to get gold. Normally, the bosses of Irselnort have 2/3 people "trying" farm and none of them gives me pt even if I'm polite:fool: .

Obs: all Irselnort main quests are complete

Edited by Hansh
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hansh Farm a decent amount of gold from bosses thru iselnort. Then start buy and resell items that are on discounts every day. Tickets, repairs, teleports, life scrolls, hp pots, signs, stams, upots, ap pots and sometimes runes and crystals. Buy em for a cheap price, then wait 1-5 days til the price gone up and sell em.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You should maybe try 

1: Arena

2: Mob farming (tho that's hell of a struggle)

3: Spending your daily staminas to do some Berengar's Tower or Champion's Coliseum (or whatever it's called)

4: Or just buy some Miracle Coins and resell stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BTminBT said:

You should maybe try 

1: Arena

2: Mob farming (tho that's hell of a struggle)

3: Spending your daily staminas to do some Berengar's Tower or Champion's Coliseum (or whatever it's called)

4: Or just buy some Miracle Coins and resell stuff.

1- I don't have gold to buy ticket

2- Which mob?

3- Will I be called to bg easy with 1000 def and 263 mgc atk?

4- I'm free player

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hansh said:

1- I don't have gold to buy ticket

2- Which mob?

3- Will I be called to bg easy with 1000 def and 263 mgc atk?

4- I'm free player

1- use Free tickets (new free tickets every hour)

2- if it's your first hero, your main goal is level up. More quests you do, more gold you earn 

3- why not? 

4- Welcome to the fan club :drinks:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Liidert said:

1- use Free tickets (new free tickets every hour)

2- if it's your first hero, your main goal is level up. More quests you do, more gold you earn 

3- why not? 

4- Welcome to the fan club :drinks:

3- Nobody give me pt

 

I think I can only keep on doing the daily quests

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Liidert said:

My weak druid (low defence and only 313 magic damage) could heal solo in normal tower :biggrin: 

Now it is almost OP. 

Just keep calm, earn gold and make yours strong!

Without secret link?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2017 at 7:28 PM, BennyBT said:

You should maybe try 

1: Arena

2: Mob farming (tho that's hell of a struggle)

3: Spending your daily staminas to do some Berengar's Tower or Champion's Coliseum (or whatever it's called)

4: Or just buy some Miracle Coins and resell stuff.

 

How do you get gold doing arena?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.6.2017 at 11:00 AM, Hansh said:

I'm at level 17 and I do not know a good way to get gold. Normally, the bosses of Irselnort have 2/3 people "trying" farm and none of them gives me pt even if I'm polite:fool: .

Obs: all Irselnort main quests are complete

Farm mobs between T1 and T2 in ayvondil by picking the items that they drop and selling, doing daily swamps quest and if you get lucky you can drop lvl 18 stuff and maybe farming bg normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Nopetwo said:

sad is that you can put hard work on getting money or you can just tap some buttom on your phone use credit card buy mc coin buy stuff and make a fortune by selling it to other players 

Well get to ayvo t3 and t4 and hard work is gone

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...