Ranger lvl 14

MrSeby

Hi! I have  a ranger lvl 14 and i dont know what to do. I have 3710 Arena points, i lost 1k on an arena armor, and i dont know what to do.. To stay at lvl 14 to buy lvl 15 bow and lvl up, 3 exp to lvl up or i stay lvl 14 to make more arena points to buy arena items, boots, gloves etc. Now i have safe facewrap +4 with ench, qualitative amulet with ench,  cloak of neophyte no ench, hard long bow+1 one ench, durable jacket of young gladiator +4 one ench, safe baldric+1 with ench, safe  leather gloves +4 no ench, safe moccasins+4 with one ench, ring of resistance no ench and ring of crushing blow. I need some ideas..

You only need about 1700 more points for lvl 15 bow. Just stay at lvl 14 to collect these points and then lvl up. Dont spend anymore points on lvl 14 arena armor.

Find Arena partner.

Like one of my partners said:

"Never go alone in arena"

Find other Ranger.

Ranger+Ranger f*cking killercouple

i have armor lvl 13 from arena, i need 1k more. And what to do when i have arena bow? Make+1 and use signs? Or +2 and then signs? I dont want to lose :facepalm: :facepalm:

i have armor lvl 13 from arena, i need 1k more. And what to do when i have arena bow? Make+1 and use signs? Or +2 and then signs? I dont want to lose :facepalm: :facepalm:

With amping you can never be too careful. I amped my arena swords to +2 without signs. But I also lost my cc boots at +2 without signs. So, make your choice and let's hope your luck holds :)

long time ago after update arena, i sold alot my rares to buy arena ticket After got arena bow , im really lucky try amply my +1 arena bow to +2 without sign And lost  ;D

someone said to me that, its better to  stay at level 14, until you have the items you need in arena, for future use.

It's a case to case basis. Some players do that because they are aiming to have arena gears. For others, levelling up beyond level 14 suits them just fine. I guess there are countless ways how one wants it to be.

Is this ranger your main? If not use it to arena ;D  I love doing arena on my lv 14 ranger, but like SNP said, find a good partner and rule arena  ;)