Arena Mode And Reward Changes.

Turtle

Here's my Idea:

#1,2,3 Get a Ranking chest from Arena It has Costumes,Accessories,Skins And Weapons/Armor You select the pieces you want Like a barber set (Look pics Below) and it provides a Preview of the item on your character.

#1-5 Gets Buff As it is Already.

With Comes This update Classic 3v3 Mode Comes Back As Well.

#1 Chest Includes Greatness Items,Gladiator Skins ( Blades Come as 2 Pcs Together) Greatness Blades(Damage  Fero Resi Crit) 

Greatness Axes( Damage Fero Resi Pene)

Greatness Rondels (Damage Resi Fero Attack Speed)

Greatness Staff ( Magic Damage Resi Fero Critical Hit)

Greatness Stave (Magic Damage Resi Fero Cool Down)

Greatness Crossbow (Damage Resi   Fero Critical Hit)

Greatness Bow (Damage Resi Fero Att speed)

Greatness Mace (1H Damage Mdmg Fero Resi)

Greatness Morgernstern ( 2H Mdmg Phys Dmg Fero Resi)

Greatness Estoc (Damage Fero Resi Accu)

Greatness Spear (Damage Fero Resi Mdmg)

It will Also Include a Choice of All Armor Pieces And Arena Costumes.

You choose one Main Item (Weapon Costume Or Accessory) Then Get A Secondary item of your choosing as well (Skin Armor)

#2 Chest Has Choice of Contenders Accessories and Costumes. You may only choose one with Out choice of another (I.e. secondary Items)

#3 Chest Has Choice of contenders Accessories And Costumes with no choice of Secondary Items.

This Would make it so you can always go for season no matter the time of year and add Diversity for all the new classes that want to use different armor sets but has option of only one reward.

IMG_1877.PNG

IMG_1878.PNG

IMG_1879.PNG

IMG_1880.PNG

IMG_1881.PNG

Edited by Turtle

I like the idea to choose your rewards though with so many choices it might keep the same players spamming for top spots season after season? ..then again.. it feels this way now. What about expanding 1st place rewards to top 3 and contenders 4th to 10th?

Chance to get another dragonborn? I'm down for that.

7 minutes ago, Eldhrimnir said:

I like the idea to choose your rewards though with so many choices it might keep the same players spamming for top spots season after season? ..then again.. it feels this way now. What about expanding 1st place rewards to top 3 and contenders 4th to 10th?

I think he only used it as an example.

4 hours ago, Eldhrimnir said:

I didn't think of it like that only problem is that would make contenders very common same with greatness. But I already feel like people go for rewards Voonz farms 22 bracket. This would create steep competition and in my mind would help eliminate loser pts aswell maybe bronze chest for 4th and 5th as well?

4 hours ago, Raezer said:

I think he only used it as an example.

I meant Dragon Borns and more. I think more rare costumes should be added and being a costume Aholic only ones I'm missing is Dragon Borns and imo it should make a Splash in 3x3 Release

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

I didn't think of it like that only problem is that would make contenders very common same with greatness. But I already feel like people go for rewards Voonz farms 22 bracket. This would create steep competition and in my mind would help eliminate loser pts aswell maybe bronze chest for 4th and 5th as well?

I meant Dragon Borns and more. I think more rare costumes should be added and being a costume Aholic only ones I'm missing is Dragon Borns and imo it should make a Splash in 3x3 Release

No.

I dont want the weapons. Fero is op enough already, don't want defence buff along with weapons. If you make them behave similar to upgraded craft weapons (higher damage than the other weapons in the tier) and remove resi then maybe. Rest are okay i quess.

Edited by Raislin

5 hours ago, Raislin said:

I dont want the weapons. Fero is op enough already, don't want defence buff along with weapons. If you make them behave similar to upgraded craft weapons (higher damage than the other weapons in the tier) and remove resi then maybe. Rest are okay i quess.

Understandable.

i just really want An option to get different rewards and choose which ones to be honest. 

Weapons were just an idea

Edited by Turtle