Tribute to Patahhati

enichi

PrettyPinay u one should know this isnt topic to arguing... Give some respect to ur friend desy and just cut this senseless conversation with sulti.

obviously i stopped already. and im waiting for him in-game, but he wouldnt show up, he's the one who wouldnt stop posting not me  :facepalm:

Stop lying your not waiting for me in game you still got me on ignore  :facepalm:

PrettyPinay u one should know this isnt topic to arguing... Give some respect to ur friend desy and just cut this senseless conversation with sulti.

And I offered to go to another topic with this and its not like shes dead. I also realize that you didnt respond to the ignorant comment made earlier but you respond to us having a conversation right?

why you? Why not kuzmitch,mioco,snorlax,or me..amp..

why u sis,why not me. :cray: :cray: :cray:

first thing first...

me and desy was a total stranger. never know her nor even talk to her. i understand that you guys truly love desy and care for her which is why you both wrote such a word, but if im desy i wont be happy at all seeing these kind of word. as a matter of fact, i will be sad if my friend and sibling that i love saying these kind of word due my illness.

for a sick person, especially the one with the dangerous illness, healthiness is a privilege that they were longing for their entire live, so if you still have a perfect health, please do not say something that does not appreciate God's grace like that.  trust me, you guys wont be happy if these kind of bad wishes becoming true  :(

for desy...

since we are totally stranger, the things that i can do is giving you some advice. i hope this will help you during your treatment

1. if you feel sick that makes you wanna throw up, try to eat something sweet or sour like candy or something, to reduce the urge to vomit. try not to vomit so much because your body need a lot of nutrition during your treatment. drink a lot of milk will help

2. if the feeling of stress or depression coming up, quickly eat chocolate because chocolate has anti depressan substance

3. specify a dream to do after you recover, a silly and impossible dream (like having a race with cheetah, tee hee :P ) still would do. the point is, you have to had a dream that you wishing for fulfill so you can stay motivated to do your treatment, no matter how hard it was, so you can fully cure your illness. dont ever under estimate the power of dream.  ;)

4. never let your negative thoughts or some harsh word nor attitude from the bad, cruel, ignorant, indifference, insensitive, unemphatic person control you. keep positive thinking. if you are moslem, keep husnudzon about your conditions, dont su'udzon. think that the glass was half full, not half empty.

5. you are not alone. there was a lot of person that have the same disease. and a lot of them have the worse condition then you are but they were survive. so dont be afraid about anything. if you are moslem, afraid to Allah, not the other.

6. follow the doctors lead, and consume only the white from the egg, dont eat the yellow one. you need a lot of protein for your treatment

7. keep your spirit up!! never give up for anything. every single disease has its own cure, except for death. try to drink Habbatussaudah oil for your suplement. the taste was really gross, and can make you feel like vomit after you drink it, but it was a good suplement that helps improve your recuperate. and as long as i know, it will help kill the cancer cell either.

8. in the end, remember that healing is in the hands of God, not human kind, so dont forget to pray each and every moment for your healthiness.

its just a piece of advice from a stranger, so its up to you to follow it or leave it.  ;D

sorry for my bad english

cheers  :give_rose:

patahhati in this difficult part of life, so you can believe and trust in Jesus, because to him nothing is impossible, but if the worst happens, I will pray to God to take his soul to a beautiful place called heaven. and your child will have an optimal life. you're in my prayers. ;)

SODOBRAZIL- saphire.

patahhati in this difficult part of your life so you can believe in Jesus. because for him nothing is impossible. you're in my prayers. ;)

SODOBRAZIL-BD LVL 19-SAPHIRE

SODOBR-DRUID-LVL 16-SAPHIRE

ROBINBR-LVL 14-SAPHIRE

Say,"Bye life." Desy    :give_rose:

Figured your birth certificate was an apology letter from the abortion clinic. Now I know for good reason.  :facepalm:

They should've stopped your mother's shit when they had the chance.

Figured your birth certificate was an apology letter from the abortion clinic. Now I know for good reason.  :facepalm:

They should've stopped your mother's shit when they had the chance.

Ohhhh treated  :rofl:

patahhati in this difficult part of your life so you can believe in Jesus. because for him nothing is impossible. you're in my prayers. ;)

SODOBRAZIL-BD LVL 19-SAPHIRE

SODOBR-DRUID-LVL 16-SAPHIRE

ROBINBR-LVL 14-SAPHIRE

first thing first...

me and desy was a total stranger. never know her nor even talk to her. i understand that you guys truly love desy and care for her which is why you both wrote such a word, but if im desy i wont be happy at all seeing these kind of word. as a matter of fact, i will be sad if my friend and sibling that i love saying these kind of word due my illness.

for a sick person, especially the one with the dangerous illness, healthiness is a privilege that they were longing for their entire live, so if you still have a perfect health, please do not say something that does not appreciate God's grace like that.  trust me, you guys wont be happy if these kind of bad wishes becoming true  :(

for desy...

since we are totally stranger, the things that i can do is giving you some advice. i hope this will help you during your treatment

1. if you feel sick that makes you wanna throw up, try to eat something sweet or sour like candy or something, to reduce the urge to vomit. try not to vomit so much because your body need a lot of nutrition during your treatment. drink a lot of milk will help

2. if the feeling of stress or depression coming up, quickly eat chocolate because chocolate has anti depressan substance

3. specify a dream to do after you recover, a silly and impossible dream (like having a race with cheetah, tee hee :P ) still would do. the point is, you have to had a dream that you wishing for fulfill so you can stay motivated to do your treatment, no matter how hard it was, so you can fully cure your illness. dont ever under estimate the power of dream.  ;)

4. never let your negative thoughts or some harsh word nor attitude from the bad, cruel, ignorant, indifference, insensitive, unemphatic person control you. keep positive thinking. if you are moslem, keep husnudzon about your conditions, dont su'udzon. think that the glass was half full, not half empty.

5. you are not alone. there was a lot of person that have the same disease. and a lot of them have the worse condition then you are but they were survive. so dont be afraid about anything. if you are moslem, afraid to Allah, not the other.

6. follow the doctors lead, and consume only the white from the egg, dont eat the yellow one. you need a lot of protein for your treatment

7. keep your spirit up!! never give up for anything. every single disease has its own cure, except for death. try to drink Habbatussaudah oil for your suplement. the taste was really gross, and can make you feel like vomit after you drink it, but it was a good suplement that helps improve your recuperate. and as long as i know, it will help kill the cancer cell either.

8. in the end, remember that healing is in the hands of God, not human kind, so dont forget to pray each and every moment for your healthiness.

its just a piece of advice from a stranger, so its up to you to follow it or leave it.  ;D

sorry for my bad english

cheers  :give_rose:

Ty frnnd. I will tell her

Regard.

Nia

spt aku sbln yg lalu sakit parah spt gk ad harapan, tp smpe skrng aku bsa bertahan. Hidup mati d tangan tuhan, jd jangan patah semangat. Semoga cpt sembuh. Gbu