Tribute to Patahhati

enichi

Let us all pray for our dearest friend (or enemy) Patahahati..she is lying ill at Dharmais Cancer Hospital for having brain cancer..she is currently pregnant and judged by the doctors that she only has one year left. . So for you Patahhati,Kamu boleh patah hati tapi jangan patah semangat,masih ad keajaiban di dunia ini... Translated as follows You may Brokenheart(Patahhati) but you may not Brokenhope cos there are still miracles out there..

Ps:Yang ada di jakarta kita kunjungi teman kita yuk kasih semangat dia.

i hate the doctors who tells their patients how many days or months or year theyre left to live, theyre not God, they dont see people's future  :aggressive: hope u get well patahati, give ur baby a good future with you  :(

I hope she had enough time to see what I sent. I (as well as everyone here) want her to see her baby before she passes...

I was thinking of sending her a card, but how would it work to have others sign it?

semoga cpt sembuh....byk berdoa n perkuat tekad untuk sembuh...klo Tuhan ijinkan pasti sembuh :good:

tiada yg mustahil bagiNYA.....we pray for u.....GBU :give_rose:

Always hope miracle for patahhati. Hope she will get better soon. Jgn pernah menyerah.. Cia youuu.. Titip doa jg buat patahhati dr lordguans n aditjiu di pontianak.

:cray: :cray: :cray: Omg!!! Daisy come on, fight for your life and for your baby.Im soo sad.. :(why you? Why not kuzmitch,mioco,snorlax,or me..amp.. Believe in miracle.. Dont lose hope.. :cray: :cray: :cray:

You have my prayers dear..semoga Allah panjang kn umurmu,Amin~  :cray: be strong...

wish u good luck with everything and stay strong.  we all wait for ur return. so make a speedy recovery. ill keep u in my prayers patahhati

fight fight patahhati only god knows pray and pray everything will be alright as we goes on we pray for ur cure and for ur baby fight fight heal urself and blind the tumor then eartquake then pray ur shining armor and u win :give_rose: :(

ty all :good: .now desi at singapore hospital since today. :cray:

special thanks to enichi  :good: thank u enichi for visit desy at hospital.i missing u so much desy.why u sis,why not me. :cray: :cray: :cray:

Regard,

Dwi suci ramadania

Say,"Bye life." Desy    :give_rose:

if u cant say something good, better shut ur face noob kid. u think that's funny? Karma gonna get u soon  ;) :diablo:

if u cant say something good, better shut ur face noob kid. u think that's funny? Karma gonna get u soon  ;) :diablo:

Don't worry you will get "-" into your karma.

Don't worry you will get "-" into your karma.

who cares about forum karma, it can be repeated a thousand times, why so dudul kid? im talking about real karma not forum karma  :lol:

who cares about forum karma, it can be repeated a thousand times, why so dudul kid? im talking about real karma not forum karma  :lol:

i  cant count ur real life karma bcoz its too low like -99999999

:cray:  :cray: gimana kondisinya skrg :cray: :cray: :cray:

Smoga lekas sembuh ya  :cray: :cray:

Sudah membaik. Menunggu kapan bs d operasi

Xmoon. Ty frnd

Regard

Nia

:wacko:

Pretty sad blackdead, can't believe you are seriously that type of person. No respect what so ever.

Get well soon Desy, we know you can pull through :clapping:

he is a piece of s*** u know?

He can't respect life or death

Say,"Bye life." Desy    :give_rose:

You are the worst kind of person.  Someone who's life is so lacking in any guidance or moral fiber that they lash out at anyone they can, relishing even the negative attention because at the very least its more attention than their worthless parents ever paid to them.  You are someone who will never truly live, no matter if you live ten lifetimes as the empty pit inside of you will never be filled by anything but hatred and self loathing.  You aren't worth the oxygen you breathe and if you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put it out.  There's a special place in hell waiting for you,and may god have mercy on your soul. 

Oh seriously your the one to talk about "if you cant say something good" "karma" Please shut up with all that because if it werent a friend of yours you wouldnt care at all. Your the most insensitive person in the game because you call everyone who isnt your friend noob and you call people poor. Oh but when I talk back I get ignored right? Shut it up with the sensitivity lessons because no one is perfect

Oh seriously your the one to talk about "if you cant say something good" "karma" Please shut up with all that because if it werent a friend of yours you wouldnt care at all. Your the most insensitive person in the game because you call everyone who isnt your friend noob and you call people poor. Oh but when I talk back I get ignored right? Shut it up with the sensitivity lessons because no one is perfect

ohh ure crying coz i got u ignored? want me show pics here on how u shit talked me about bein a filipina? i call my friends noobs,  i even call my boyfriend a noob. and they know its a joke. this is a game its WARspear, go cry to ur mom loser "mommy someone called me a noob in warspear"  :tease:

No im not crying its called telling you about yourself and some of your English was off a bit so maybe you need to study a bit. Im telling you about how you exclude people. Yes Its a game but your a real ♥♥♥♥♥ in the game. Its a game where others would like to farm. Most of you Philippian peoplejust exclude people that arent your friends anyway especially when it comes to farming. Its a game but I swear to god you act like its much more than a game  :facepalm:  Go show the screen shots idc I can really use a good laugh at the way I talk trash.

PS You actually failed that day because you tried to sick your boy friend on me lmao  :tease:

But I feel disrespectful doing this on this topic lets take this to another topic shall we?

how i exclude people? why wouldnt i? u aint even my friend, my friends are important to me. those not, sorry but i dont care about you. btw who r u? are u the one who wanted to use crossing when ure gonna pvp with me? how funny who said these words: "wait me just 2min, let me get this password" "add me again in party" "ure lucky im only in phone, wait til im in computer"    :lol:

how i exclude people? why wouldnt i? u aint even my friend, my friends are important to me. those not, sorry but i dont care about you. btw who r u? are u the one who wanted to use crossing when ure gonna pvp with me? how funny who said these words: "wait me just 2min, let me get this password" "add me again in party" "ure lucky im only in phone, wait til im in computer"    :lol:

how i exclude people? why wouldnt i? u aint even my friend, my friends are important to me. those not, sorry but i dont care about you. Exactly thats excluding you dumb ass and thats also showing insensitivity which is why I commented in the first place. So going back to my first and shouldve been my only point "You should be the last person giving sensitivity lessons" and about those quotes haha thats just me talking sh** you really shouldve waited until I got to a computer maybe i couldve hurt your feelings  :cray:

but u dont know me, simple words cant hurt me. ive had more than my fair share of sht talkers and im totally used to those and i dont care. its just funny how u followed here just to talk to me coz u cant pm me in-game , i appreciate it. looks like u never forgot me the first time u talked to me in-game. i affected u that much huh?  :shok: :blush: ohh well, search for me in-game. im sure ill have fun sending u back to the res statue a lot of times   :lol: leave desy/nia's topic alone. ure the one who started bugging me in this topic just to get my attention. there have it. now gtfo

LOL? You think your that important that I just came on this topic to talk to you? You need to gtfo you little air headed girl. Why do you think your just so important. I came on here to read what had happened. And by the way I never heard her name a single day in my life I never talked to her in game And before this I never knew she existed.  But that doesnt mean I dont care. Just because I didnt comment "best wishes" doesnt mean I dont give her my best wishes. In fact I admire her for this. And on top of that shes pregnant. I couldnt imagine one day sitting in the hospital my gf pregnant and knowing I may not see my kid grow up. I even took 1-2 minutes out of my day to say a prayer for her. So is that enough for you? Anytime I see tribute my heart clenches because that usually mean someone has died So I came on this topic to see who the guy/girl was. And maybe you should be taking a few tips from me because I guarantee you wont get far in life Only caring about your friends

I may not like you or not know you whatever but if you were in the same situation I wouldve prayed for you also Would you have done the same for me? No I dont think so its time someone gives you a reality check