is it allowed and fair?

Niansenti

The thing is that using 2 devices is not allowed (as I know) so I just wanted to make sure does it really is or isn't allowed.

Reason of this is that i have seen many people using this style in PvP, War, Farming, Etc. but today it was some way off limits for me.

Story is simple. I'm was having fun near PvP cave. Then showed up lvl28 BD who was killing random people. I decided to kill him.

And there starts everything. He instead was killing me but then I noticed that he clearly sees me even if I'm stealthed (I'm Rogue lvl28). I also noticed that there's another lvl16 rogue standing near him (probably afk or something) but then he started to follow me same as BD. Of course i instantly get it — hes a spy watching my movements. To make sure I was right I pm him and he answered that he is. We made a short chat about it and he ignored me. He continued using he's rogue to spy my movements and to kill me as he's BD.

And now I'm here writing this thing to ask gm to do something about this 2 device using. Fair or not? Allowed or not? Ban him or not (hope he will be xD)?

Anyway hope I'll get answer and sorry I put this topic here because I didn't know where to put it (I'm new to forum and this is my first topic).

He is allowed to log two characters on two different devices at the same time. Though it might not be fair in some situations :/

It is prohibited to dual two characters on the same device at the same time since you would have to use other programmes than the warspear client to open the game

Edited by Julie

Hi there!

Using 2 devices for playing 2 chars at different accounts is allowed, as Julie has mentioned, using same device isn't allowed. So, it is just fair (: more efforts for him on playing 2 chars on 2 devices.

Beside,in-game interactions aren't Aigrind's responsibilities.

For this kind of topic, you can create the topic on Q&A section :happy:

You can log as many characters as you want as long as each one of them is logged in through a different device and all of them are on different accounts

4 hours ago, Ikafati said:

You can log as many characters as you want as long as each one of them is logged in through a different device and all of them are on different accounts

Except you are only allowed to make 2 accounts.

41 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Except you are only allowed to make 2 accounts.

39 minutes ago, Ikafati said:

Except this rule is not followed by anyone

Nor do the devs really give a damn.

And it's not like they'll ban people for doing it, since it's not harmful in any way

I have 2 accounts for each of my mains, filled with other trash characters I never play

I have another 2 just to find new relics, since Russians get them much faster than EU or US players

Then there's 3 accounts created when BR server launched, where I still hold various names (autism works in mysterious ways)

1 more account for my level 7 characters for when I spammed arena for rewards

And 1 more to hold various bars on each character individually (according to type)

I would delete some of those, but it's not like we have that option

• 2 months later...

Being unfair doesn't mean you break rules. When you attack somebody without signaling - which I am sure all of us do - it is unfair PvP.

About the accounts: I think a majority of players have more than two accounts created. As for me, I only created one by myself, but I got a few from people leaving the game (yes, some people randomly gave them to me for FREE). That doesn't break EULA rules in any way.

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

, but I got a few from people leaving the game (yes, some people randomly gave them to me for FREE). That doesn't break EULA rules in any way.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it actually does, since you are playing an account which does not belong to you. And this is a violation of EULA. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but it actually does, since you are playing an account which does not belong to you. And this is a violation of EULA. 

Trading/sharing account is prohibited. But they were not traded nor shared since I did not give anything in exchange for and nobody else uses those two accounts apart from me anymore. They were passed on to me, so they belong to me now :) 

I did not find anything in EULA that prohibits giving away your account or to use those accounts.

Edited by BennyBT

9 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Trading/sharing account is prohibited. But they were not traded nor shared since I did not give anything in exchange for and nobody else uses those two accounts apart from me anymore. They were passed on to me, so they belong to me now :) 

I did not find anything in EULA that prohibits giving away your account or to use those accounts.

Rule n.3, paragraph "e" of the EULA rule.

Unless they mean "if the user is still using the account". Then in that case, you are right, and I apologize.

May any official confirm if it is a violation of the EULA, or not?

I think no, but I am kinda interested.

You can log 2 devices with different accs, not anymore. BUT it is also not okay to log two accs on the same device. 

2 devices 2 accounts = fine

3 accounts 1 person = not fine

1 device 2 accounts = not fine

As long as you dont use 3rd party apllications it should be alright.

• 1 month later...