Brabarian needs fast fix!!!

nikictoni

I want to discuss barbarian clas, as i can see no one is complaning probably cos no one wants to play it anymore once they tryed. If u did not notice it is the worst, good for nothing class at the moment ,and worst in pvp(owned by ranks3). It is the only class that lack on basic skills as:

1-  Ability to use mail armour, that i got loads im my bags, from quests...

2-  Ability to use heawy weapons like 2handed axes and swords .

So pleas guys do something make some balance like in Firstborn, cos Barbarian and rogue realy suck  :(

I have tried fight a barbarian, the debuff skill reduce my damage by 25% which is good.

Barbarian is the master of defense dont expect too much on attack at this moment.

Wait until full skill to be implemented.

I have delete my rank 4 barbarian and now regret it  :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

Hi I am level 10 Barbarian tiagoxbox sapphire, I did a test to enter a battle with all the equipment and then only with the ax and saw the damage I receive and my attack is not changed or the attributes given by equipment malfunctions, the only I saw was the work of regeneration of blood but the defense points of strength and not really change anything, so you see me in the game realized that my avatar is unarmored, awaiting response.

what was your def % with and without equip?  as far i know you must be having only 6-8%def with equip at lvl10 so that hardly makes any difference. maybe u will take 1 less damage.

Well, defense is working. That's for sure. With full defense i receive 10-17 less damage from hits than when without any equipment. Depends what kind of mob your facing. For some the difference is smaller than for others.