Server transfer

Strayker

Hi !! I wanted to ask if you have, or if they will create a method of transferring characters to another server? ...
I have visited other games and realized that there is this form of change, in a game called World Warcraft, we pay a cash value, type via ticket, credit card etc ... making so many that discourage with some server, Instead of abandoning their accounts or deleting them for personal reasons within the server, we could opt for this path, we pay a fee and you transfer, this is a suggestion of mine also aiming at the permanence of many in online warspear.
:good::dirol:

To be honest I don't think this is ever going to happen, considering that many character names exist multiple times on the different servers it would also be a problem:wacko:

26 minutes ago, Julie said:

To be honest I don't think this is ever going to happen, considering that many character names exist multiple times on the different servers it would also be a problem:wacko:

You could change your name when changing server, for an added small fee?

Maybe but I imagine the coding to be very complicated :D and there are more important things than the ability to switch the servers

Edited by Julie

It isnt going to happen because Warspear Online needs server balance to operate and atrack newcomers. This is already hard to control the balance between factions darling ^^

It'll be better for just 1 server all together ^_^ As for names it can be like "Cultleader-SA" like in the test servers.

• 1 month later...
On 24.6.2017 at 8:04 PM, Strayker said:

(i still clicked quote button and dont know gow to remove it)

They could atleast make thant you coud transfer 5 items from server to another like once or twice every week for 1 account

On 20/08/2017 at 2:26 AM, Jcbreff said:

(i still clicked quote button and dont know gow to remove it)

They could atleast make thant you coud transfer 5 items from server to another like once or twice every week for 1 account

That... Simply makes no sense to be honest.