Taunts

hello1010

So, I'm pretty sure that the title speaks for itself but...

An addition where we can taunt others in the arena or in shared islands such as Irelsnort (is that spelt correct?).

You buy the taunts with miracle coins, they resemble the recent addition of emojis (recent is within the last year, I am an elf).

They could be a character animation/dance, a message such as 'Haha!' or 'Vengence' or an emoji which functions as a taunt.

This basically allows us to express or feelings towards other players and would add fun to the game, all would be dev designed to avoid, um, colorful language. That is pretty much all I have on my mind.

Please post suggestions to improve my idea, or just your thoughts.

Thanks for reading!

5 minutes ago, hello1010 said:

I would go for reusable but if its being put in, whatever the devs choose:good:

well the game is missing a lot of things that other mmorpg games have, and people keep asking the devs to add them

i am not against the idea, i would love to dance over a dead elf corpse

but i think the game style and graphics do not make it easy for them to do such thing

3 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

well the game is missing a lot of things that other mmorpg games have, and people keep asking the devs to add them

i am not against the idea, i would love to dance over a dead elf corpse

but i think the game style and graphics do not make it easy for them to do such thing

Yeah, I was more thinking dance over mc corpse but ok, hehe.

It would be cool, I can definitively  see this as an item that you need to get more to use, specially in events, like a snow boundaries taunt that only drops in snow bound, as it easy to use they it should be easy to get, like the fireworks we used to have.