Warlock lvl 14 vs charmer lvl 8

can someone tell me why are warlocks so difficult

when i started and this is my first mmo i chose to be a warlock (apparintly a very bad choice)

three days ago or so i made a charmer my current warlock lvl is 14 or so and i still cant face bosses maybe its because i suck at mmo games but the fact that my lvl 8 charmer is a lot better totally gets on my nerve btw do you think i should stick with charmers from now on if so whats the best skills to use(i use prism and call)

A Warlock isn't supposed to be a tank class, that's why you might have failed to kill it alone. Either you have to be at a high amplification level or you should take a healer with you. You don't suck at all! In fact, there are many people who say that playing Warlock while you are at a low level is very difficult.

You've probably chosen the wrong class to do solo farming, that's all :P

Warlocks is terrible at low lvl, but at high lvl (22+) you can kill mostly any class with lvl 1 staff, cz u have expert to do 24/7 stun, of course u need to have good man regen, so you can't compare low lvl lock with healer class,, at pve? I think lock is made for pvp,,.  ;)

• 2 months later...