Seeker Next Skills?

Stun or immunity would be nice. Seeker cant get full use of its basic skills now because it cant stun anyone. Or just more dmg, I don't see how seeker is supposed to do more dmg than bd atm.

25 minutes ago, Zurp said:

...Seeker cant get full use of its basic skills now because it cant stun anyone. 

Every seeker I've pvp feels like an unfair match for this reason exactly..

22 minutes ago, James Woodward said:

seeker is a sad case currently.

Yea.. I'm just gonna hope the last 2 expert skills are really good or else I just wasted $50 on this character.:crazy:

3 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yea.. I'm just gonna hope the last 2 expert skills are really good or else I just wasted $50 on this character.:crazy:

50 dollars :huh:

seeker *****ing needs buff.

At low lvl even without stun it can be ok at pvp. at pve it's very good but whi cares for pve under lvl 20?

for high lvl i feel like only the critical skill is good. Net is basic gouge. Add it an effect like: the targets takes additionnal dmg for the next X seconds

And the skill wich is like thread of darkness (dk basic) needs more dmg buff or smth. I would personnaly suggest stun effect

30 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Lol.. How about a support skill for seeker? Any ideas?

For a time the seeker's dexterity and penetration is reduced by 50%, for the same duration each party members' dexterity and penetration is increased by the same amount.

Duration of effect and the amount of dexterity and penetration reduced by the skill increases with level as does the effect to party members.

Can say zerg?

29 minutes ago, Eldhrimnir said:

For a time the seeker's dexterity and penetration is reduced by 50%, for the same duration each party members' dexterity and penetration is increased by the same amount.

Duration of effect and the amount of dexterity and penetration reduced by the skill increases with level as does the effect to party members.

Can say zerg?

Sounds dope

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see changes along the lines of below personally.

.Spirituality is changed from energy boost to + accuracy and mana regen as base

.Ranged aoe blind skill that levels up similar to shamans blind where it affects more targets at each level, duration and dodge increases same no other debuffs.

.Passive skill that offers some level of defense (mind is going blank here but anything at this point will work, dodge bonus, parry bonus, stone skin type, anything)

Keep in mind the last 2 would be experts and come at a cost of expert points thus affecting other skills.

I'd also like to see more than 2 experts honestly so people have some variation within their builds and not just go for 'best'.

To throw random other ideas out there

.Speed buff allowing you to give disappear's speed 'only' to another ally at the level your base disappear skill is at, expert levels would increase the duration time of the buff so not based on the base skill's time, using your disappear all speed would be removed from the buff only allowing invisibility (or disable skill completely)

.Mini banner, it is a paladin after all, is applied to the body of the seeker and ticks everything within melee range.

7 hours ago, Winter said:

I'd like to see changes along the lines of below personally.

.Spirituality is changed from energy boost to + accuracy and mana regen as base

.Ranged aoe blind skill that levels up similar to shamans blind where it affects more targets at each level, duration and dodge increases same no other debuffs.

.Passive skill that offers some level of defense (mind is going blank here but anything at this point will work, dodge bonus, parry bonus, stone skin type, anything)

Keep in mind the last 2 would be experts and come at a cost of expert points thus affecting other skills.

I'd also like to see more than 2 experts honestly so people have some variation within their builds and not just go for 'best'.

To throw random other ideas out there

.Speed buff allowing you to give disappear's speed 'only' to another ally at the level your base disappear skill is at, expert levels would increase the duration time of the buff so not based on the base skill's time, using your disappear all speed would be removed from the buff only allowing invisibility (or disable skill completely)

.Mini banner, it is a paladin after all, is applied to the body of the seeker and ticks everything within melee range.

Spirituality is one of worst passives im agree but the forsaken already has the energy regeneration boost you want, i think is just easier changue other stuff like mana costs on skills than mess with the passives since it will affect other 3 classes of chosen.

More than a ultra powerful expert skill i think Seekers need tweaks on their normal kit first.

A really cool idea i thoguht today that fits their theme of 'strong long fight warriors', is giving them 1 or 2 damage buffs like very very little crit chance, crit damage, stun chance, attack speed, more range on their autoattacks or ferocity...THE LOWER YOUR MANA IS, but the buff of whatever stat/s become specially STRONGER  the last 5-7 seconds before your character is planned to go oom. Since Seekers skills have a lot of mana costs and they have highest mana base of all game it will take long fight to reach that point, enemies should take care to not let you live long before you reach that dangerous point with 5-10% mana where you become a nuke machine, or however they can save some form of cc (all MC/forsaken units have a lot of them) if they think the fight can reach that point, instead using every stun fast being brainless. If they cc you on that state you will be useless and oom afterwards so its over (also this 'god mode' passive should have long cooldown, like 1 minute and not letting the char use mana potions while on CD)

I post also few ideas for skills of the other post :smile:

Random ideas trying to fix the class:

-Increasing damage of Dangerous Blow (only if it does critical) as well as the bleed damage (or double the bleed ticks). Since all enemies use high resilence doing a critical like that should be more rewarded because is kinda hard, and also seeker will be using light armor with no HP or resilence stats on their Crit set. High risk high reward.

Or making the bleed of this skill increase enemy cooldowns/reduce healing 

-Making splitting blow a buff like rogue poison blades. Right now the damage is like barb chop and most of the times has no impact wasting time on the animation

-Harad shield and HP regen stat scale with magic from gear. The longer you are in combat the stronger the shield skill and HP regen will be, or if you get the 10 stacks of Harad shield make it explode dealing high AoE magic damage slowing enemies or healing you

-Some tweaks on Solar power and Exacerbation skill and check if the changues leveling the skill are correct. Going oom on a class that should be strong in long fights makes no sense lol

-Using the skill 'Dissapearance' while on combat lets you have the movespeed buff for some seconds (good to fight mc and forsaken full stun ranged classes) but you have double cooldown on this skill after using it this way

Now we need developers to care about the state of Seekers and to read our ideas since maybe it makes them think another new idea...

Edited by koszpl

Ranger already have magic damage on fire arrow bleed for example and they dont have any weapon with magic like 2h/1h mace and spear. Just said magic damage because it did fit in the theme of being paladin and because it would be usefull if shield strength scales with magic damage and becomes stronger everytime you reapply the skill consecutively.

Was just another random idea, i dont have a lot hope but they may surprise us fixing the class

Btw, another thing that tilts me so hard, almost every ducking mc or forsaken class can reveal EASILY seeker on stealth... we only had a little advantage vs rogues and hunters because they cant, yet they give this OP skill to charmer :bad: On lvl 1 is 14 seconds and 10 yards vision is just INSANE range lol charmers can just use it on a ranged CC class like shaman/warlock/hunter and we cant do anything other than wait for our death. 

594a23f574777_Screenshot_20170621-03044101.png.6f2507e1c29f83ea4c0c8f58d0e4f063.png

The photo is maxed skill but on lvl 1 is 20% DEF buff, wich is also ducking insane... but hey we get a 2% penetration buff on inspiration for 14 seconds  :fuck_that: