Shaman's expert skill that increase max hp

fuadya

Sorry that I forgot the skill's name when I post this.

My question is, how much hp does it increase each lvl?,

is this skill worth buying?

1 hour ago, fuadya said:

Sorry that I forgot the skill's name when I post this.

shaman.pngEarth Strength. Increases the amount of health of a character or ally for a certain percentage during a particular time period. With the skill upgrading, its effectiveness and duration increase.

I'd give you the proper answer if I had bought for my shaman, but I refuse to spend my mana on that during pvp.

However, I have a project in mind for volunteer contributions to build tables with percentage/performance for every skill. Honestly, I can't even afirm it follows a precise pattern, though - I mean, external factors as build, attributes, etc.. influence on its effectiveness, then even finding the pattern, I doubt It would give a clear idea on how it would work for everyone.

Hopefully someone else will help you :)

28 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

However, I have a project in mind for volunteer contributions to build tables with percentage/performance for every skill. Honestly, I can't even afirm it follows a precise pattern, though - I mean, external factors as build, attributes, etc.. influence on its effectiveness, then even finding the pattern, I doubt It would give a clear idea on how it would work for everyone.

looking forward into this, or perhaps devs gonna look into this and then do all your "work"

For now, all what I got for you is this base guide missing the Healing spirit, perhaps the most important one. Hopefully it helps you somehow ))

Checkout the table for easy understanding of skills:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Those were about the active skills we still got the passive skills

Mountain's Power: Adds 4% extra hp and increases sun magic defence by 5%

Staves : Allows hero to use magical staves

Staff speed: Staffs takes 3.1 seconds/hit (Hit delay decreases with attckspeed stat)

original topic: shaman mentoring

Edited by Aкasha

@Akasha You are the best, thank you.

edit: too bad, I don't get what I actually asked but I need to know about the basic skills too.

and what are these astral moon magic things?, I've seen it somewhere in the forum but never found any in the game

Edited by fuadya

I made a similar thing with my Barbarian skills thread and at one point I wanted to make such spreadsheets for every single class, but then I realized that some formulas are VERY dumb, so I gave up. Tried asking devs for formulas, but no dice

On 7/3/2017 at 8:40 AM, fuadya said:

@Akasha You are the best, thank you.

edit: too bad, I don't get what I actually asked but I need to know about the basic skills too.

and what are these astral moon magic things?, I've seen it somewhere in the forum but never found any in the game

There is no separation anymore, those are attributes used before in the begging of the game that are no longer existents in the new version. You're welcome! :smile:

Edited by Aкasha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Em 20/07/2017 às 13:10, fuadya disse:

então ninguém tem ainda a habilidade ?, pelo menos me diga o quanto a saúde aumenta em 1/4 com base na sua experiência

a habilidade PODER DA TERRA quando 1/4 almenta em 10% a vida eu tbm tenho interesse em saber para o quanto vai essa porcentagem quando ela for evoluida par 2/4 e 4/4

Edited by wartrolls

1 hour ago, wartrolls said:

a habilidade PODER DA TERRA quando 1/4 almenta em 10% a vida eu tbm tenho interesse em saber para o quanto vai essa porcentagem quando ela for evoluida par 2/4 e 4/4

⇓ these are my personal notes, (notas feitas em testes no meu personagem): 

Poder da Terra / Power of the Earth 

| MP | Cooldown | level | inst. Heal | HP buff | duration | yards |
24 40 1/4 8.8% 10% 20s 3y
26   40 2/4 13.25% 15% 30s 3y
28 40 3/4 17.7% 20% 40s 3y
30 40 4/4 22.1% 25% 50s 3y

Edited by Aкasha