SIGN FAILED

Luccyx

Well, i tried to amplify my staff from +7 to +8 with sign but unfortunately it didn't work and my staff returned to +6. What just happened?

Hello! Once I've never heard about bug with signs, I'd say it was misclick. Anyway I moved your topic to the appropriate section, please provide:

• Nick of your character + server 

• Aproximate time (Central European Time) when your staff returned to +6

If the adms can't check this for you here, you should contact the support team to investigate the situation.

Edited by Aкasha

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Olá! Uma vez que eu nunca ouvi falar de erro com sinais, eu diria que era erro de cliques. De qualquer forma, mudei o seu tópico para a seção apropriada, forneça:

• Nick do seu personagem + servidor 

• Tempo aproximado (Tempo da Europa Central) quando sua equipe retornou para +6

Se as adminas não podem verificar isso aqui, entre em contato com a equipe de suporte para investigar a situação.

My nick is LUCCYX on MC, I used sign winning on mission between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm

15 minutes ago, Luccyx said:

My nick is LUCCYX on MC, I used sign winning on mission between 10:00 pm and 11:00 pm

EU-Emmerald, right? Yesterday 19.04.2017 at 10-11pm CET? 

6 hours ago, Aкasha said:

EU-Emmerald, certo? Ontem 19.04.2017 às 10-11pm CET? 

Yes, Eu-Emmerald, if happened 18.04.2017 at 10-11 pm,  Dkminho is my friend, I know him out of the game, he who made the application, he was on my side the moment this happened, he is proof

Edited by Luccyx
Much news

Thanks! It helps our adms a lot when players provide the precise data. I can't say for sure that they will have time to check your logs soon, but It's much easier now :) 

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Well, the thing is that you had +7 Runic Staff that you exchanged for +6 Runic Staff with player Dkminho. 

Yes

20 минут назад, Dkminho сказал:

Why?

Then is this correct tbe sing even falied

Oh, I see the issue now. It was actually Susilyc who tried to amp the staff (as you should have mentioned in the initial post). The Imperishability Sing was not used in fact, that is why the staff became +6. 

horatio-caine-i-guess-we-solved-another-case.jpg

• Daria locked this topic