Relic of Continuous Effect

lallouss

hey Devs can u plz explain why Relic of Continuous effect doesn't make Warden's Guard Spirit effect longer? it only makes the shield last long but doesnt effect the buff status itself stays 15sec

At lvl5 guard spirit: it makes shield lasts +40% more but that wont matter much, cuz shield anyway dissapears before 15sec, so that +40% wont do much

is it bug? or its supposed to not effect the buff of the counting of damage dealt by the warden?

Someone of the support please answer ty ^^ for ur time

bq13.gifbq26.gif

@r0land @snorlax @Daria @LaOnza

Edited by lallouss

The relic only increase the time of the skill. Doesn`t increase dmg/magic/def/mdef. So if the skills duration is 10 sec, with the relic it will be 14 sec.

7 hours ago, Lazylion said:

The relic only increase the time of the skill. Doesn`t increase dmg/magic/def/mdef. So if the skills duration is 10 sec, with the relic it will be 14 sec.

Nobody said anything about dmg or def, check guard spirit how it works than comment

Its not increasing the skill effect properly, guard spirit has 2skill effect, before and after effect aka buff and shield

@Daria Help! bq27.gif

Edited by lallouss

The relic only affects the shield part, I guess if it affected both buffs, it would be too op. :)

В 18.06.2017 в 23:38, lallouss сказал:

At lvl5 guard spirit: it makes shield lasts +40% more but that wont matter much, cuz shield anyway dissapears before 15sec

I don't understand this part, actually. Just checked: with the relic the shield lasts for 21 second as it should.

23 minutes ago, Daria said:

The relic only affects the shield part, I guess if it affected both buffs, it would be too op. :)

I don't understand this part, actually. Just checked: with the relic the shield lasts for 21 second as it should.

example:

No relic: i did 10000 dmg in 15 sec, i get -8000 dmg shield for 15 sec

With relic: i did 10000 dmg in 15 sec, i get -8000 dmg shield for 21 sec

it doesnt matter much the shield duration if the 8000 are gone fast hmmm, should it not effect the 1st bonus? because it makes the relic useless if not

bq3.gif

make it effect 1st bonus than not second bq27.gifits useless if second, unless im tanking a lvl1 fairy

ty for your time @Daria bq17.gif

Edited by lallouss

Ah, I see now.

Well, yeah, if it affected the first buff, the profit would be much more obvious and, probably, significant. But the question in this situation is whether you manage to get all -8000 dmg during 15 sec, whether it's enough time to use the whole potential of the dmg you have collected. From this point of view the profit is quite clear.

UPD. np! I can wait till Snorlax is in a really good mood and ask him to change the work of this relic on this skill. :biggrin:

47 minutes ago, Daria said:

Ah, I see now.

Well, yeah, if it affected the first buff, the profit would be much more obvious and, probably, significant. But the question in this situation is whether you manage to get all -8000 dmg during 15 sec, whether it's enough time to use the whole potential of the dmg you have collected. From this point of view the profit is quite clear.

UPD. np! I can wait till Snorlax is in a really good mood and ask him to change the work of this relic on this skill. :biggrin:

bq14.gifYour an angel ty alot for your help bq57.gifhehehehe, tell Snorlax i said Heyz

• 2 years later...

Why don't you answer the question? I am asking because I want to know an updated response to this matter and I think if there is already a post is better to ask here.

Edited by zherot

1 hour ago, zherot said:

Is the skill changed or it keeps just increasing the duration of the shield?

The relic only increases the skill's duration time and not its effectiveness. 

On 6/24/2019 at 3:54 PM, Higgings said:

The relic only increases the skill's duration time and not its effectiveness. 

Ok then the relic is uselss for warden.

Edited by zherot

• 3 months later...