Curiousity,nothing else!!

weezer

Question

hey there Pro players ( not cocky one), well you have been came across ''Sorceress of Dragon clan''  well,you don't know or don't remember then i would like remind it, that sorceress is inside the hall where constellation quest are there. I have been curious what this boss drops alike griduar or gariel does it drops ring? untill now no one answer me about it nor i have farm it till date i been playing w.s..so if anyone wise pro i mean old player know about it,will you mind to share? Hehe :) :)

10 answers to this question

It drops lvl 15 armor only 3 stats like AA rings and belts and it is all crap.  :bad:

Cc armor is better in every way. 

Cool... Thanks i was curious. You make me and many more who will read this know now :) :) :) hehe

Haha @ odin that one works too lol from where you got that chart of drops ? Thats really nice one :) :)

http://ws-godlike.at.ua/index/irsernolt/0-61

There's the main link.  Guys from the Russian forum compiled it.  If you can't translate the page you can play around with the links.  You can sort it by weapons and look at all drop swords or bows for example.  Or you can click the boss you plan on farming to see what it drops. 

Ok cool.. I wish it was in english too i can't speak russian nor read it.. Anyway many thanks for your information. :)