Hi everyone

Fearmenub

Question

I wanna talk about something important in this game , its tht some players say that is a p2w game and sadly this is true :(

becuase now all pro players are actually mcoin users and also 80% of the players are non-mcoin users :( and this is very bad .

As an example im a lvl19 shaman with 316 mgic dmg and barely hve heal totem and iwanna farm bg normal so ican get gold and become a pro and i pm a pt leader but another sham pm him and he invites him and ignores me why? Becuase this sham is pro lvl 18 mcoin user with 380+ mgic dmg with high amp :/ and he is farming like me So is tht fair ? and my only gold source is from quests and icant even farm lake or sea or gg cuz pros are all over the place there :/ is tht fair ? 

Devs im not asking u to nerf bds or balance classes :) but im asking u to balance players so tht everyone can be good and pro cuz most of mcoin users (or all of them) are selfish and rude and only think about themselves so tht noobs like me and 80% of ws players hve to take the hard way through quests and lvl up from 18 to 20 in 2 weeks while mcoin users use xp pots everyday so tht they can lvl up from 2 to 28 in 1 week lol :/ 

Im really sorry if the topic is kinda long but ireally wanted to tell you all tht this is so frustrating :( cuz iplay this game for too long and i cnt enjoy it anymore and im sure 80% of ws players are having the same problem but ik tht u devs will impress us like always :D

2 answers to this question

Hi there,

I have been experiencing the same exact thing that you described, but only very recently found a solution: Farming swamps. It's relatively easy and with a tiny little luck you get a lot of great equips that you can sell for fairly high prices. This lets you buy better gear or amp better.

Edited by Nosotraes

of course warspear is quite a p2w, but really it's possible to get u way through this game.

lvling up just require time, nothing more. U can make a high lvl char and go farm ayvondil bosses, u'll get a lot of money. If u don't want to wait to be lvl 28 go swamps, it's hard at the beginning but very easy once u get used to it. it's easy to get like 3k in one hour (average, bcs it depends on ur drops).

And when u begin to be strong enough going dg and farming can give u quite a lot of money.

another way is to craft, but it is long and costly at the start.

My example:

Im a lvl 24 druid. I play lonely and not very often, and came back 6-7monhs ago. Moreover im lazy ==>> i not even unlocked ayvondil.

I just do like 1-2hour swamps, 1hour astral if i got time, every week-end. i get like 4k from swamps and 4k astral (when pt works...)

I got a lvl 14 range too, with wich i make gold from craft

now i've build a +8 lvl13 pala for farm and be ready for event. within one month i'll have good (skyfire rings, sw hood and armor, gt gloves and boots) lvl 20 druid to farm bg (ppl always search healer), and when event will be here i will be able to farm dg (dg event can drop very valuable items, but they sometimes are quite hard (very hard for winter), and weak ppl can't do them)