Charmer - Analysis and Suggestions

Higgings

Its weird a charmer hit my pala with normal attacks 173...bt with some skill(mayb combo) 800+(nt even crit)

Pala def 6.4k resil (32%+10% from war) mdef 3.7k

8 minutes ago, Blazeferno said:

Its weird a charmer hit my pala with normal attacks 173...bt with some skill(mayb combo) 800+(nt even crit)

Pala def 6.4k resil (32%+10% from war) mdef 3.7k

Knowledge of the dead man ^^ 

• 3 weeks later...

I have almost completed my ideas for a PvP equipment. I am going to release them soon :)

Edited by Higgings

Once again i updated the post with new skills and a little adjustment of its descriptions. 

For the PvP build, I didn't published it yet cause I am hoping for the developpers of that calculator site to add the lv25 arena items and ferocity crystal. I apologize for the waiting.

( though, if I see the situation won't change anytime soon, Imma post them the same )

On 13/8/2017 at 6:04 PM, Higgings said:

I have almost completed my ideas for a PvP equipment. I am going to release them soon :)

Pve please higging, cz since charmer hard to get party role:(

2 hours ago, Charmerzz said:

Pve please higging, cz since charmer hard to get party role:(

The PvE section has been released already. But maybe you mean something else? Like what kind of role should a Charmer take in a Hunting Party?

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

The PvE section has been released already. But maybe you mean something else? Like what kind of role should a Charmer take in a Hunting Party?

Yap mate,So wich weapon deal more dmg? Staff , magic mace or phys mace? I have dog 5/5 n bird 4/4 and but bird doesnt seems deal much dmg since the bird doesnt do many tick like the dog, and which better 4/4  knowledge of dead man or otherwordly fire? and can charmer replace necros heal? And u know as a dmger ,i think charmer cant replace rogue and hunter as well for spamming dg:( , i just dont know,, maybe u can help me higgings

4 hours ago, Charmerzz said:

Yap mate,So wich weapon deal more dmg?

If you want to create a Damager charmer, then Physical damage mace ( with magic damage included in it ) is the best choice for you

which better 4/4  knowledge of dead man or otherwordly fire?

Here depends on the charmer. If you either want it PvP or PvE. But I would make Knowledge at 4/4, if you ask me to choose between these 2 options.

can charmer replace necros heal?

No, it cannot. It just can be a helper, but not a substitute. 

And u know as a dmger ,i think charmer cant replace rogue and hunter as well for spamming dg:( , i just dont know,, maybe u can help me higgings

It is clear you cannot replace a class made to make pure damage with a class made to support a class. The charmer can be a very useful helper for a tank, as well as for healers. Imagine for example to "taunt" a pack of mobs by using your dog, and in the meanwhile you just go ahead or let your Tank attack without getting too much damage at once. 

The charmer is not an easy class to use in PvE matters, but as for now it has plenty of skills op in PvE. Just try bro! :)

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

If you want to create a Damager charmer, then Physical damage mace ( with magic damage included in it ) is the best choice for you

Here depends on the charmer. If you either want it PvP or PvE. But I would make Knowledge at 4/4, if you ask me to choose between these 2 options.

It is clear you cannot replace a class made to make pure damage with a class made to support a class. The charmer can be a very useful helper for a tank, as well as for healers. Imagine for example to "taunt" a pack of mobs by using your dog, and in the meanwhile you just go ahead or let your Tank attack without getting too much damage at once. 

The charmer is not an easy class to use in PvE matters, but as for now it has plenty of skills op in PvE. Just try bro! :)

Hmmm , i have charmer lvl 24 now and i know how the problem that charmer deal with, charmer sucks in party,, so whats the point to take charmer in pt,, chamer xan be supportive n has heal, but the heal amount is not big enough, ppl will take necro(who has many buffs than charmer) n shaman (who has totem anyway) and its going well long before charmer came out even till now,  charmer has pet that can deal dmg, ya its cool, but ranger and rogue was so amazing, and charmer cant aggro,so what is the point using shield anyway or even heavyarmor, and charmer cant use 2 h weapon:(  , the only good on charmer is PvP n soloing somthin .. Theres no point to make charmer these days , but if u want to go hunt, farm or having fun its absolutely good. Thats my opinion, sorry no offend higgings

• 2 weeks later...
В 31.08.2017 в 16:52, Higgings сказал:

Yes it can. You only need to equip a staff type weapon! Bird 4/4 & basic heal 5/5 and youll be like other healers. 

Edited by Zeloter

43 minutes ago, Zeloter said:

Yes it can. You only need to equip a staff type weapon! Bird 4/4 & basic heal 5/5 and youll be like other healers. 

If you gotta replace a healer then equipping a Mace is useless. Make full magic damage, at least your healing skills will be better. And still no, I think it cannot replace a Necro, nor solo healing. It can be a helper, duoing with another healing class. But healing solo... i see it hard. If you manage, though, gg.

EDIT: you edited the comment. I saw it when you wrote "Mace" instead of "Staff" 

On 1/9/2017 at 4:28 AM, Charmerzz said:

Thats my opinion, sorry no offend higgings

You didn't offend at all. You just said your opinion :)

Edited by Higgings

23 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

If you gotta replace a healer then equipping a Mace is useless. Make full magic damage, at least your healing skills will be better. And still no, I think it cannot replace a Necro, nor solo healing. It can be a helper, duoing with another healing class. But healing solo...

All the time I played with the mace, but having reached the last island, I realized that in a group a charmer with a mace is not necessary to anyone (if the mace is not +10). Therefore, until reaching level 28, I decided to remake it into a healer. And now i almost all the time heal all in solo (435 m att).

1 minute ago, Zeloter said:

All the time I played with the mace, but having reached the last island, I realized that in a group a charmer with a mace is not necessary to anyone (if the mace is not +10). Therefore, until reaching level 28, I decided to remake it into a healer. And now i almost all the time heal all in solo (435 m att).

Are you able even to solo heal Technopolis or bosses in T4 of ayvondil? :blink:

1 minute ago, kimkaa said:

You only need good heal in tp dungeon. They can definitely solo heal at the bosses since barbarians can even solo them. 

That's actually interesting.

Только что, Higgings сказал:

Are you able even to solo heal Technopolis or bosses in T4 of ayvondil? :blink:

I mean that I can fully replace both the Nekro or Sham. I do not know how you are, but on Ruby's server the charmer is considered a full-fledged healer.

But a staff for me is just a necessity to get high lvl faster, it is not what i like ... I prefer a shield and a dog. When I collect a full arena set I will gladly return to the full block, shield and rottweiler)

Well dude, That's nice. Especially with that ammount of damage, since nowadays people easily reach 500 dmg. I am glad to talk with pro players! :smile:

So would a staff or 1h mace and shield be the best for charmer? for pve i have tried  both and have loved staff because of magic dmg it proves. Opinions?

11 hours ago, Ninbods said:

So would a staff or 1h mace and shield be the best for charmer? for pve i have tried  both and have loved staff because of magic dmg it proves. Opinions?

Once I'd have said a 1h mace with physical damage and Magic damage as 3rd or 4th statistic. Now, since the bird can be a good option, it may be replaced to the dog, and if you want to have the best from it, a staff is necessary. 

To answer your question, it depends now on the build you plan for your Charmer. If you like its healings abilities ( and so magic damage user ), go for a staff. If you like his physical attacks ( which are few in comparison to the magic ones, but kinda more effective, since it grants you to use a shield as well ) then go for the dog 5/5 and a mace with Physical Damage ( and magic damage, if you want other skills to work fine enough )

Hope I have been clear :)

12 hours ago, Ninbods said:

Theres no build better than other build, charmer can use both staff n mace so why dont u use it dpends on what ur party need,, just build ur skill all around build,,

On 12/9/2017 at 1:52 AM, Zeloter said:

I mean that I can fully replace both the Nekro or Sham. I do not know how you are, but on Ruby's server the charmer is considered a full-fledged healer.

But a staff for me is just a necessity to get high lvl faster, it is not what i like ... I prefer a shield and a dog. When I collect a full arena set I will gladly return to the full block, shield and rottweiler)

Ya,it right,,  today i became solo healer for 90-200k also pterik , and i just have 411 mdmg:) 

2 hours ago, Karanveer said:

Charmer ahould get nerfed its too op skills 4 stun skills and 2 healing skill ok now tell me gm when charmer get nerf

Charmer heals arent that good. 

4 minutes ago, Zeloter said:

Its only not good at arena where smart opponents slay your bird first.

There not that great before lvl 18

• 11 months later...

Wow Higgings. This is an amazing guide. If only I had read it before upping my dog, hehe. I will have to invest in a book of oblivion.

Also, all that work you had put into equip builds is gone, because the webiste is down. (Not that I would expect you have time to remake them, but I'm sure they wudda been geat.

:thumbs_up1:

Also, to add to the topic: I think that Charmers are supposed to offer support to all other players. They can save a pt which has a weak healer, or a weak tank, without necessarily sacrifing a damager. They are like 1/2 healer 1/2 damage and 1/3 tank😂😂

They are at their best supporting Necromancers, as they can utilize both their healing skills then (warrior heal removes shaman heal).

• 3 weeks later...

hy guys, i want to ask question hows energy manipulation work ? canskill work to normal mob ,mini,or boss?,? or skill pvp based? and anyone know how much difference 1/4 to 4/4? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 5:48 PM, Yokkun said:

hy guys, i want to ask question hows energy manipulation work ? canskill work to normal mob ,mini,or boss?,? or skill pvp based? and anyone know how much difference 1/4 to 4/4? 

There is a video (currently the most recent post for Charmers) which can help with the difference of lvling up.

You can use the skill on anybody/thing as far as I know (not sure if bosses would just resist it) and it transfers a % of their maximum energy to you. But you should note that it costs you hp.