Skins should change weapon sounds

Ikafati

They'd implement skin types then. Like during last spring the e-guitar staff skin was the only staff skin that didn't launch magic shots, as far as I know. It was a bug because they fixed it but that was bad :( it was actually REALLY cool, it looked like your character just plays the guitar and damages the opponent with sounds. Was dissappointed to see it fixed after an update.

Nothing compared to the new arena minions' sound; The sound of your weapon prevails for any kind of skin in game simply because not all skins have even a proper sound as flowers or some festive skin. Actually, the reason why you can implement the same skin in different one hand weapons is because some of those classes used to opt for 2 different weapons as rogues that use dagger+sword, for example and they wanted to use the same skin. I'm not sure which sound prevails in this case, though.

-

wondering how a dildo weapon sounds like :1F633:

Edited by Aкasha

I mean, there are no flower sounds, if the skin says it's applicable to "staff", then it should sound like a staff

Edited by Ikafati

This would be such a cool addition, and if we look at past staff bugs like Raezer said, maybe it can be easy to implement. We pay 499 mcoin or so for a skin, and small thing such a sound effect should not be a rare thing. And imagine the value we could give to rare skins? Unique sound effects would be other thing to motivate players to go for those rare skins. 

Thought, i dont really see this happening anytime soon