please, how

Urscrewed

В 16.06.2017 в 09:41, Aкasha сказал:

Is Elabeast a special snowflake? I've reported players in past and nothing has been done. #justsaying

To the support team? Since the same request has also been sent to the support team, they are the ones to deal with it. #astheyaretheonestodealwithsuchissues :)

yeh support said they will do something about elabeast in a response to my email, but nothing has been done at all, even when he is in clear violation of the EULA.

18 hours ago, Daria said:

To the support team? Since the same request has also been sent to the support team, they are the ones to deal with it. 

#astheyaretheonestodealwithsuchissues :)

True. My sarcastic question was precisely about Elabeast being checked personally instead of the standard procedure with the support - which either resulting in effective measures or not, shouldn't be discussed on forum, I probably misinterpreted Niht's words '-'

:give_rose:Anyway, if I can't say anything beneficial about it, I better shut up :D sorry ♡ :*

Gm i ve been playing this game for 7 years i wasted more than 8000$ on this bd ill never sell it basically he hate me this guy is known over all eu as best Photoshopier he came to me and said pay me real money or ill get ur acc banned i said i did nothing wrong to get me banned but i didnt know he will make this op photoshop lol. Anw its for u devs to decide im loyal player to this game and im most player who respect eula rules so its up to u and thank you.

Right right right. Uh huh uh huh.

If i was photo editting, wouldnt i just put down

"Selling bd pm offers" ?

47 minutes ago, James Woodward said:

If i was photo editting, wouldnt i just put down

"Selling bd pm offers" ?

No if y did that it will be fake 100% cuz u cant copy my way of talking but u did it in other clever way but u failed im known player in this game thats all .

4 hours ago, James Woodward said:

If i was photo editting, wouldnt i just put down "Selling bd pm offers"?

I suppose the support team has access to chats history at least within a short period of time and can verify this info if you provide the date and aproximate time CET;

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I suppose the support team has access to chats history at least within a short period of time and can verify this info if you provide the date and aproximate time CET;

Ok thank god for that

On 21.06.2017 at 4:31 AM, ELASIRI said:

Gm i ve been playing this game for 7 years i wasted more than 8000$ on this bd ill never sell it basically he hate me this guy is known over all eu as best Photoshopier he came to me and said pay me real money or ill get ur acc banned i said i did nothing wrong to get me banned but i didnt know he will make this op photoshop lol. Anw its for u devs to decide im loyal player to this game and im most player who respect eula rules so its up to u and thank you.

LOOOOL its really funny to see how elasiri is afraid of being banned or etc. I was online when he was writing this also he writed same things on mc side in eu-emerald world chat. 

35 minutes ago, Omercix said:

LOOOOL its really funny to see how elasiri is afraid of being banned or etc. I was online when he was writing this also he writed same things on mc side in eu-emerald world chat. 

Its really funny since u the dk who dream to beat me in a fair pvp match and since u banned from pvpcave ofc u r top hater but im known player in this game and in last gm will do what he want in his game ty .

Gms have access to everything in game, so they will see if you are right or wrong. Just stop with the flame, everybody.

Edit: I read now Julie's comment. My bad

Edited by Higgings

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Gms have access to everything in game, so they will see if you are right or wrong. Just stop with the flame, everybody.

:give_rose:

20 hours ago, Higgings said:

feels bad man.

On 6/19/2017 at 6:09 AM, Daria said:

To the support team? Since the same request has also been sent to the support team, they are the ones to deal with it. #astheyaretheonestodealwithsuchissues :)

Not to say you're wrong but... you're wrong, maybe I'm just not important enough but I know of a group about 10 players who constantly trade accounts and real life money for ingame items and currency being the jerk I am I got sick of the community characters (Ig 2-6 players use one account) and reported the list of the 10. support says that they won't check it out because players aren't allowed to report isn't that great?:good:

11 hours ago, Turtle said:

Not to say you're wrong but... you're wrong, maybe I'm just not important enough but I know of a group about 10 players who constantly trade accounts and real life money for ingame items and currency being the jerk I am I got sick of the community characters (Ig 2-6 players use one account) and reported the list of the 10. support says that they won't check it out because players aren't allowed to report isn't that great?:good:

yeh what it seems like is that those very very rich players just dont get banned even when clearing violating the EULA. sure i know you want your money and profits, but at least follow the rules..?

17 часов назад, Turtle сказал:

Of course, no one would ever ban them if your report looks like "these guys sell accounts ban them". Provide proof, screenshots that will clearly show their guilt, and support team will ban them (as they constantly do). How would support team know that these guys are really guilty and you are not reporting them just because of jealousy, lost arena or something else? And if we ban, we need something to show those people if they write to us and ask why they are banned.

By the way, no need to show your attitude here, we all are trying to make the game and our community better.

5 часов назад, Urscrewed сказал:

yeh what it seems like is that those very very rich players just dont get banned even when clearing violating the EULA. sure i know you want your money and profits, but at least follow the rules..?

This is quite a bold statement. You may think whatever you like, but I want to remind you that this is the official forum of the game and there is no place for such accusations here.

Anyway, since you have already contacted the support team about this, I don't see the reason for this topic to be opened anymore.

• Daria locked this topic