barbarian trash

Yaraldine

I saw  lv 20 barbarian w/ pve weapon can full stun lv 24 full arena geared BD, and he nearly killed lv 28 warlock if his stun isn't missed

so? :pardon:

Barb has never been a trash. Barb has even become more powerful, since he needs few skills to keep you stunned and destroy your health bar in few seconds.

Explain me as a dk heals all life with reserves and brb does not serve him last wish ...
stun shield says he can stun and dk spear says he has a small chance of stun as he throws stuna rather than shield?
Another angle is the dk with the silence ability, I think it should be like the rookie stun,
example charms the weapon but if the hit gives fail loses the ps effect not the same continuous effect

Because the dks and the paladins are healed with crit? Because heals are healed with crit many times and I have 28% in crit I never hit one ...

Thanks moderator I did not think that they would put my comment, sorry that it is ofcipvo, if it is good to do a brb but pra pvp is missing many adjustments

Edited by Yaraldine
for one msg

When crying, please use proper English, Barbarians might not be efficient at both PvP and PvE at the same time, but spec into one category and he's a beast

Edited by Ikafati

The solution is not to create another character, is to fix the bug that already is !,
truly if I do not like the barbaro would not be commenting,

Akasha, last wish not active with the ability of priest ...
he critical cure dk and paladin not fo brb also someone who understands me ...
the relics of dispel are used by the dk and paladin but not the barbaro more balance that is much injustice

thanks

• 1 month later...
On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, Ikafati said:

Barbarians might not be efficient at both PvP and PvE at the same time, but spec into one category and he's a beast

This!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

agora derrota uparom casi 10 ssec do cd pelo amor o Deus... so ajustam as clases mais pagadas no jogo(meu ponto do olho) nao tem equilibrio brb e top pra farm e perfecto mais pra pvp...  comparem as cantidades do clase do jogo os brb sao esquesidos