level 10 mc rogue on sapphire looking for helpful guild

m4n1c

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a guild with helpful members, mainly people who don't mind helping noobs. I've hit a brick wall and can't clear any of the available quests by myself :cray:

I play everyday, and am looking to get even further. PM me if you'd like to chat before inviting me.

IGN: Oldstiman

Thanks!

well i don't have mc on us, but on first map u'll have to be patient to do all long and easy quests like killing mobs by yourself. Ask ppl u meet to help u for mini-bosses and bosses, and for very hard quests ppl usually help u. Did u ask for guild ingame? A lot of guilds search ppl for gp, or have empty useless slots. But even in a guild ppl will only help u for hard quests.

If u want to progress faster perhaps take an easier class like an healer, or now charmer wich is very easy to lvl up. Earn money with it and then up rogue if it's really ur favourite class.

I got a noob lvl 24 druid mainly to up my pala and mage.

Good luck anyway!

23 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

If u want to progress faster perhaps take an easier class like an healer, or now charmer wich is very easy to lvl up. Earn money with it and then up rogue if it's really ur favourite class.

I got a noob lvl 24 druid mainly to up my pala and mage.

Great idea!

Thanks for your reply!

• 2 weeks later...