Important Question

Tudor Florin

I'm guessing for a new player, Warden.

Although it is not that easy to play, I'd suggest Bladedancer, it is very straightforward.

Edited by Gladiator

thanks but i saw that bladedancer was nerfed no?I would like to know which class is the best no matter how hard it is.I started playing with seeker they seem ok.

Edited by Tudor Florin
need to add something

Death Knight at the moment is the most complete class, good in pvp and pve, I suggest you watch videos of the class before to see if you really like the class.

5 hours ago, Applepine said:

U need skills in playing wlock, in my opinion it's not suitable for a beginner. Go for healer or tanker classes

You need absolutely no skills for a wlock, just gold for the right build. I've had no trouble leveling mine.

5 hours ago, Jzargo said:

he wanted to know which class is best no matter how hard it is, so warlock is the answer for best pvp

38 minutes ago, Raezer said:

You need absolutely no skills for a wlock, just gold for the right build. I've had no trouble leveling mine.

Nerf wlocks plis

in my opinion I think warlock is too late to be nerfed, even if devs nerfed them they still be able to full stun cycle their enemies :biggrin:

give them crappy skill on the next update probably the only way to nerf them :blush:

paladin build is too variant,

fetter 5/5

purification 5/5

aura 1/5

heal 3/5

taunt 1/5

goot at PvE, arena, and war

The most beginner friendly new class is probably Hunter, just spam your skills away.

The most beginner friendly classes in general ar Paladin, Bladedancer and Deathknight imo

Edited by Ikafati

On 6/13/2017 at 11:41 AM, Tudor Florin said:

a good pve build for pala?

Dk is much better than Paladin, either in PvP or PvE. We are giving you answers about the best classes, if you wanna go with Pala, visit the Paladin section :*

On 6/13/2017 at 1:06 PM, Jzargo said:

paladin build is too variant,

fetter 5/5

purification 5/5

aura 1/5

heal 3/5

taunt 1/5

goot at PvE, arena, and war

It has many builds, hard is not to be a mediocre Paladin. 

Paladin is by far one of the most versatile classes I know, so many possibilities, allthough the best one would be a magic centered build

Warden is, as far as i know really easy to play, very straightforward, and i think hes fun

Currently going after that sweet sweet 5/1/3/5/1 build, combine it with a shield and its one hell of a tank. Probably should have done 5/3/5/1/1 for more tankiness, but then my ttk gets too low for comfort.