Warden skill Guard's Spirit

masoquista

Please take me a doubt, over my time playing as Warden realized the skill Guard's Spirit does not activate if you kill the enemy mob or he evades, my doubt is this will not be harmful if I wanted to do lab where I need to kill that mob Which hit quickly I would have to kill it first to then activate the skill and as the activation time of it is 15 seconds I would have passed through the mobs in case the skill will be useless ??

On 6/9/2017 at 2:28 AM, masoquista said:

Please take me a doubt, over my time playing as Warden realized the skill Guard's Spirit does not activate if you kill the enemy mob or he evades, my doubt is this will not be harmful if I wanted to do lab where I need to kill that mob Which hit quickly I would have to kill it first to then activate the skill and as the activation time of it is 15 seconds I would have passed through the mobs in case the skill will be useless ??

its kind of useless in situations where you can kill the mob in 15 seconds. Just dont use it there, lab is not really a place where u need it unless you are taking a boss but in running not really required, just use fortification and run. 

This skill really shines when you are tanking or killing things that take more than 15 seconds. Also if you are on a killing spree of green/blue mobs.

I though this might help you, warden spirit only activates if you do some damage during that 15 seconds and the barrier will only absorb the damage you dealt during that 15 second period. Eg. you activate the skill you deal 5000 damage during that 15 seconds after 15 seconds when your barrier activates it will only absorb 2500 incoming damage at lv3 (coz 50% at lv3)

Hope Google translate doesn't ruin it

Edited by UK