for all who are/were FOF Clan and those interested

wolfdragon99

I have started an FOF Clan on rage of bahumet app it is a free game and you aren't required to use real money to get quality items or advanced cards.

If you use my referral code kmw62252 at end of tutorial you will get a rare god realm card that boosts your decks attack that becomes powerful when evolved fully and gets you

100000 rupies. Must use after tutorial or will not get it.

I also get rate card and 100000 rupies, all rupies gained will be put towards increasing FOF Clan power.search users for wolfendragon99. And click FOF Clan and request to join. I request you donate 50k rupies to help me increase clan strength.

Key things to know any card with a skill gets an even more powerful skill when fully evolved.

Cards being used to enhance card being enhanced reccomend for best enhancements fully evolve common cards and use atleast 8 of them and if you so wish enhance them close to level of card you wish to enhance.

When evolving cards you wish to use personally enhance both cards involved for best stats upon

evolution. If both cards at max enhancement serious boost in stats.

Use common cards fully evolved for enhancements.

Reccomend get stamina to 100 1st then either attack or defense