Skills descriptions!!!

Ogull

This topic is a follow up to the Detailed skill description here

So when new classes came out better skills description came with them, But old classes did not get any Updated skill description

I came up with an idea on how the new skill description should work, and in my opinion its a good way to update skill description even on new classes as people might not

see the change in description or not notice it (specially new players), so this way might help fix everything

I tired my best to demonstrate how they should look like, so here they are

Thorn of death skill descritption.pngThorn of death skill development.png

charge description.pngcharge skill development.png

sprite28.pngss300.png

this way you could read everything about the skill and each skill have its own development description:drinks::drinks:

Edited by FakeUser

Hey finally someone with a great idea about skills. At first I had no idea why couldn't it be the case from the beggining... It's all so annoying that you have to guess evrytime what the skills are going to do or how much eveft they have, it would be SO MUCH easier to just have them available there... 

Great idea, big THUMBS UP!!

1 hour ago, FakeUser said:

This topic is a follow up to the Detailed skill description here

So when new classes came out better skills description came with them, But old classes did not get any Updated skill description

I came up with an idea on how the new skill description should work, and in my opinion its a good way to update skill description even on new classes as people might not

see the change in description or not notice it (specially new players), so this way might help fix everything

I tired my best to demonstrate how they should look like, so here they are

Thorn of death skill descritption.pngThorn of death skill development.png

charge description.pngcharge skill development.png

sprite28.pngss300.png

this way you could read everything about the skill and each skill have its own development description:drinks::drinks:

This sounds like a great idea. Good job \(._.)/

5 hours ago, Omercix said:

This guy get the all information about the barbarian skills , its hard to write all of them in skill description but we still need more information about the skills.

its not hard!,i read the topic cooldown and energy cost is already in the skills description so adding more description to a skill wont harm them we can always scroll down and up on some skills so adding more stuff to a skill wont change anything

qwertyhjkm.PNG

take this skill for example

cooldown and mana cost are already in description so forget about them, fixed damage of the skill is not necessary 

chance to stun, stun duration and the 3 additionals are what needed to be added, after all assuming this topic is correct 

adding more skill description is important, and they need to find a way to do it

just saying that a skill do something is not enough, we need to know how much it do

On 6/8/2017 at 8:24 PM, Omercix said:

This guy get the all information about the barbarian skills , its hard to write all of them in skill description but we still need more information about the skills.

When I played barb I was very grateful to that guy for all the info he provided, but honestly I would like to be grateful to the devs for that. We need more info in the description of the skills in order to play more accurately.

Well thought. I like this. The fact old skills need to be "Updated" it's something i would take in consideration, If I were a dev. Hope they read this topic asap.

:drinks:

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

Well thought. I like this. The fact old skills need to be "Updated" it's something i would take in consideration, If I were a dev. Hope they read this topic asap.

:drinks:

thank you!, and even if they didn't do it for the excuse that there is no space at least, At least they could add it here http://ws-db.ru/classes and tell us that a more detailed skills guide is in the website

3 hours ago, FakeUser said:

thank you!, and even if they didn't do it for the excuse that there is no space at least, At least they could add it here http://ws-db.ru/classes and tell us that a more detailed skills guide is in the website

I made a topic as well about this site, but asking a different thing. The calculator is the option I use the most on that site, and it makes me disappointed to see some items, even old ones, missing.

I tried to put the missing items in the site, but as soon as I upload the 2nd Picture of the item, the page refreshes and all the thing done got resetted. Like the site is trolling me lol. So I've left a picture of the item I wanted to add with the hope that the Admins there would have put the item by themselves. But it's several months i did it and the up mentioned item hasn't been added yet. :search:

Edited by Higgings

• 2 weeks later...