Trade house

Fortuno

Have you ever saw an item on dealer and wondered who put it there?

So it would be nice if the sellers name could be shown near the item. So you could perhaps.. discuss things in detail.

So that people can tell them to lower the price even in market? When you negotiate a price, at 80% it will end with the seller not answering to your offer, or the buyer not answering or asking to lower the price all the time. Put the item on dealer and with a bit of luck you will sell it. It's also way more comfortable; you don't have to spam chats all the time.

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

So that people can tell them to lower the price even in market? When you negotiate a price, at 80% it will end with the seller not answering to your offer, or the buyer not answering or asking to lower the price all the time. Put the item on dealer and with a bit of luck you will sell it. It's also way more comfortable; you don't have to spam chats all the time.

I wish there was an option to send a mail via the game, and so, there's an option to send the mail to sell in order to negotiate the price perhaps?

10 hours ago, Applepine said:

I wish there was an option to send a mail via the game, and so, there's an option to send the mail to sell in order to negotiate the price perhaps?

I fear I didn't get what you mean dude, I apologize:search:

On 6/8/2017 at 10:01 PM, Higgings said:

I fear I didn't get what you mean dude, I apologize:search:

Negotiate the prices via mails between buyer n seller

34 minutes ago, Higgings said:

So basically Pming the buyer? 

By mail here, i meant you can send a mail even when the seller is off, n seller can send the reply to buyer without knowing he/she is online too

Edited by Applepine

5 hours ago, Applepine said:

By mail here, i meant you can send a mail even when the seller is off, n seller can send the reply to buyer without knowing he/she is online too

Oh I see. Well it might be an idea.

On 10.06.2017 at 5:31 PM, Higgings said:
On 10.06.2017 at 0:17 PM, Applepine said:

Oh I see. Well it might be an idea.

This is cool but what else would be a real fun thing is if there would be an auction market in which you set your item without any price, and as a title for the auction you just say about what you want to trade it or how much you wanna sell it for. After that, anyone who sees the auction on market will be able to send as offer litteally anything, but none will be instant-wins untill the one who set up the auction on the market sees all the offer and takes the most convenient one, rejecting the others. (accepting an auction would not be obligatory if no real offers are recived). Also the bidders wouldn't be able to see the other offer that had been offered, not the names of other bidders. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of putting the seller name, so that I do not buy from people whom I dislike or have had bad business with before, however, when I sell things in the dealer I do so as it is easy. I give you a price, if you want it take it, if not go buy from somebody else.

Even that I like idea, it would make the dealer itself lose its meaning. Dealer= Less profit, but more public to sell, as you can let it sit there the whole day with all people looking at it. Announcing it at market chat = More profit(no tax), but you need to do so over and over until someone see you msg.
With the name of the person in the dealer itself, you could simple pm him and say "ok, make a reduced price so we both dont lose too much for the 10% tax" and broke the whole dealer thing of sacrificing profit for easier and more public.
I really like the ideia but I dont think they would implement it cause of that.

In addition, I would like to give a related suggestion, pay more tax (like 30 or even 40%) to make you item reach the enemy faction, it would expand way more the item market (thought, after the hunter update its not that necessary)