Detailed Skill Description

Jzargo

Hello,

New classes have a detailed skills description, each time a skill is leveled up then skill description also change according to skill level.

For example: seeker's red circle skill give 5% bonus at level 1, when you leveled it up to lv 2 then skill description also changing and become to 10%

Can you devs also make a detailed skills description for old classes too?

like how many people will get stunned from fetter or circle in each level, bonus from pala's & priest aura, etc.

G'day

if they do it like the way they do Capture.PNG 

for example

death knight dark shield, how could they do it is like this

Last : 1min 30sec

absorb : 10%

chance to absorb : 40%

and each time you level the skill up they change

these stats could go under cooldown and the skill description can be at the bottom

46 minutes ago, FakeUser said:

if they do it like the way they do Capture.PNG 

for example

death knight dark shield, how could they do it is like this

Last : 1min 30sec

absorb : 10%

chance to absorb : 40%

and each time you level the skill up they change

these stats could go under cooldown and the skill description can be at the bottom

I tired my best to demonstrate what i mean so here they are

sprite28.png

ss300.png

Hm I think they still do not give us all details about the skill , look this 3 skill from new class Charmer : 

It gives some information about skills but not all , for example call skill , mob lives for 35 sec but what about its stats , like hp , dmg etc... Also as always the first damage skill in all classes probably have similar stats but we dont know exactly how much these skills dmg depend on our character's physical or magical dmg. Its a great idea , since expert skills added for classes they give some informations about the skills but we still need much more of them. 

bandicam 2017-06-08 03-03-57-906.jpg

bandicam 2017-06-08 03-04-05-999.jpg

bandicam 2017-06-08 03-04-16-200.jpg

7 hours ago, Omercix said:

Hm I think they still do not give us all details about the skill , look this 3 skill from new class Charmer : 

It gives some information about skills but not all , for example call skill , mob lives for 35 sec but what about its stats , like hp , dmg etc... Also as always the first damage skill in all classes probably have similar stats but we dont know exactly how much these skills dmg depend on our character's physical or magical dmg. Its a great idea , since expert skills added for classes they give some informations about the skills but we still need much more of them. 

bandicam 2017-06-08 03-03-57-906.jpg

bandicam 2017-06-08 03-04-05-999.jpg

bandicam 2017-06-08 03-04-16-200.jpg

Yeah... what i did was just an example on how they should work

damage skills should show how much they do depend on there level and the character damage

and shield/ buff skills should show how much they last and the % of what they do:good:

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Rahsar said:

What are the admins waiting for? Go ahead and give us all information about every skill!!!

It's Christmas for them too buddy ^^ 

for the barbarian a russian boi menaged to gain the detailed description of the skils

the big issue comes with attack skills and also healing skills cause has bonuses via character lvl and kill lvl too as u can see (use chrome for translate from russian to english)