[2017.06.06] Game servers stop. Important changes!

Daria

Hello, I don't know how to make a forum post yet about my current issue regarding the game. It seems like I can't update my game. I've tried mobile and PC. Both said Update Error. My friend told me to play this game, I mean I wanna try it. It's just that there are so few guides concerning my problems. Almost all of them we're outdated. I tried every single step it said just to fix the game but It wont fix mine. Please I need a fast FeedBack. My friend is waiting for me since yesterday.

So what they changed it for players to go to map 4 quest easier. Well, nobody don't help low lvl to get there. I had to do so many solo with pots. I didn't have any gold left and couldn't buy CL lvl 15 gear and I'm done with CL. Why make players struggle and give this awesome game low rating?

23 hours ago, Cynosure said:

Hello, I don't know how to make a forum post yet about my current issue regarding the game. It seems like I can't update my game. I've tried mobile and PC. Both said Update Error. My friend told me to play this game, I mean I wanna try it. It's just that there are so few guides concerning my problems. Almost all of them we're outdated. I tried every single step it said just to fix the game but It wont fix mine. Please I need a fast FeedBack. My friend is waiting for me since yesterday.

Please, write our support team to investigate your case https://warspear-online.com/en/support. Specify the model of your phone, version of operating system and add the screenshot with error if it's possible. Thank you!

• Nightgale unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...