[2017.06.06] Game servers stop. Important changes!

Daria

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

Attention! On Wednesday, 07.06.2017, at 08:30 CET our game servers will be stopped due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

After the stop there will be:
- changed the requirements for the storyline quest on Irselnort: Shadows of Berengar quest is not compulsive to open yellow quests on Ayvondil anymore. Now, after completion of this quest players will get Extra Pocket.
- added everyday PvP quests for killing players of new classes on Ayvondil
- added damage and heal of some minions and skills to the player's statistics on Arena and in Dungeons
- fixed incorrect work of Rogue's Stealth and Seeker's Disappearance
- fixed incorrect work of Barbarian's nature (Barbarian, obviously) and Ennoblement (Mage)
- fixed incorrect work of Relic of Immunity
- fixed the error with incorrect basic amount of health and health regeneration points (Warden and Seeker)
- fixed animation of Warden's skill Guard's Spirit
- fixed animation of Seeker's skill Harad's Shield
- fixed the error with skills of continuous energy consumption that didn't stopped working if the player left the game
- corrected rewards in Granite Guard and Jinn of Bloody Flame quests

Less bugs in Warspear Online, yay! :wssmile:

Are you guys thinking of adding Exp/AP/GP pot's timer somewhere in the attributes? It's pretty important.

Is rogue`s skill poisonous blades in any way bugged? I experienced it doing double ticks. A druid with 4k hp can be killed with only poisonous blade skill.

why level 5 axes not fixed i want amp axes for stun but novice axes has more dmg now im stuck cant amp any because novice is dont have stun level 5 axes have 70 normal damage novice 76 same with lvl6 axes 76 please it was hard to get axes stun dmg i want amp :(

Guys what about people who have already done granite guard quest? Will they get to choose reward again?

and more over hunter poison skill is not 100% accurate? It hits dodge first then the poison is not applied... please fix the accuracy of the skill too

thanks 

Edited by Necromaa

3 hours ago, Daria said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg

After the stop there will be:
- changed the requirements for the storyline quest on Irselnort: Shadows of Berengar quest is not compulsive to open yellow quests on Ayvondil anymore. Now, after completion of this quest players will get Extra Pocket.

This is a good change thanks for making it easy to pass to map4

What about those who already finish shadow bg quest? They redo the quest for the pocket or they got the pocket free already?

35 minutes ago, fuadya said:

What about those who already finish shadow bg quest? They redo the quest for the pocket or they got the pocket free already?

They got to quest in ayvondil earlier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello, they could put the dark prism, to be in the style of priest's harad lagirmas, so it would help a lot the charmer in tw and wars, because the charmer has only 1 skill aoe

7 hours ago, Ogull said:

what about barbarian last wish, even when it activate barbarian die

"Last Wish" is currently very frustrating. Certainly we didn't have this problem when it was an active skill.

Oh come on! Why just why! First you remove heroic tower now you remove six shadows. Whats next when the weaklings still want to go to ayvondil to get rich with a +2 weapon? Allow them to get there without even compleating easy tower? 

24 minutes ago, Jack said:

Server up or not

Not yet, 36 minutes passed

14 hours ago, Daria said:

- added damage and heal of some minions and skills to the player's statistics on Arena and in Dungeons

Is this related in any way with the charmer?

14 hours ago, Daria said:

Shadows of Berengar quest is not compulsive to open yellow quests on Ayvondil anymore.

Seriously, Now everyone be in avyondil without struggling a bit..  what's next now.. No chainless league too? :dry:

21 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Is this related in any way with the charmer?

Either this or Warspear will have another class ( existing maybe ) who will be able to summon creatures. :crazy:

Just now, Higgings said:

Either this or Warspear will have another class ( existing maybe ) who will be able to summon creatures. :crazy:

So just got online, same dmg as before so Idk what they did

I had a dream where there was an extra pocket that had miraculously appeared in my bag overnight and I was happy. Then I woke up and realized it was a dream. Then I opened Warspear...

Attention, guys! At 12:40 CEST there will be another game servers stop due to the fixing of a bug with incorrect work of Invisibility effect from potions. The game will be unavailable for about 10 minutes.