Hotspot-resilince

firemastar

i have 2 Suggestion to make game better way to play :

1- Hotspot bars when , you guys going add more spot 

we already have problem with this , big problem , like barb i have 10 active skill and you added resilince book last updat wich make things so hard , and i always have to go bag to use pot or scrolls or whatever add 

i suggeset to add more hot spot in right off screen 

2- about resilience , i suggest to add effect come with it ( like solidity and physical deffence ) which make resilience effect on reseved control skill casted by enemy 

example : if skill make stun for 5 sec and i have resilience 20% then i only get stun for 4 sec (1 sec canceled by my resilience )

that will fix balance chars problem and stun circal for all chars will be limited ( dont tell me game not about pvp , pvp and arena is half off this game )

1. Hotkey bars will not be added, I've read somewhere else on another topic if developers don't have intention to add more slot, and also developers need to add expert passive skill for classes who still don't have passive, kinda unfair because passive skill don't need slot
  2. interesting
Edited by Jzargo

I agree hot bars are becoming an issue for me as a dk, dk's have 6 active skills and 1 passive and it's hard to keep switching between them

also i have ferocity book which make it even harder i have to keep switching my hot bars all the time

for what you say barb have the best skill build for he have 2 passives and that give him the ability to use all his skills

i think developers did that so player could think of a build instead of buying everything and spamming skills at each other

• 3 months later...
On 6/3/2017 at 11:00 PM, firemastar said:

2- about resilience , i suggest to add effect come with it ( like solidity and physical deffence ) which make resilience effect on reseved control skill casted by enemy 

example : if skill make stun for 5 sec and i have resilience 20% then i only get stun for 4 sec (1 sec canceled by my resilience )

that will fix balance chars problem and stun circal for all chars will be limited ( dont tell me game not about pvp , pvp and arena is half off this game )

Oh my god I love this!!!!

I don't know how good it could be but it definitely sound as something and worths being tried!!

If that's how's to work then I'm down for it 103%! Total support from me!!

On 04/06/2017 at 4:15 AM, FakeUser said:

...and that give him the ability to use all his skills

Not all of them.

Edited by BennyBT

• 2 weeks later...

Im not sure why ppl want all these stun duration lessening effects. Charmers would probably be affected and druids (Nuup dev ruin my sonk combo wft mi noe can kil al class animoer AJAJAJAJ) . High level locks with 5 Circle/Fear and 4 Fading/Hex would still be able to cycle stuns quite easily. :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: