Is charmer good for PVE?

I really want to build a charmer; it seems like it`s gonna be great. But idk if it`s that kind of class that i want. I would like to build a char that is good at lab, dgs and so on. Is this char able to solo bosses? Is this class good at pve?

this class is really good, from its expert skills to its equipment, i recommend 5/5 on heal 5/5 on defense reduce 3/5 on damage skill, for expert, eye of darkness 4/4 it give 35% bonus armor and overworldly blessing at 4/4 for more durability it give 2% max hp 3% max mana and 8% block, overworldly fire will be also good but not needed as it have unlimited targets vs monsters

for equipment maybe heave armor for solo dgs and bosses and cloth and staff for party support 

charmer have great powers in the right hands 

6 hours ago, FakeUser said:

this class is really good, from its expert skills to its equipment, i recommend 5/5 on heal 5/5 on defense reduce 3/5 on damage skill, for expert, eye of darkness 4/4 it give 35% bonus armor and overworldly blessing at 4/4 for more durability it give 2% max hp 3% max mana and 8% block, overworldly fire will be also good but not needed as it have unlimited targets vs monsters

for equipment maybe heave armor for solo dgs and bosses and cloth and staff for party support 

Call is useless?

On 6/2/2017 at 5:13 PM, FakeUser said:

weakness- defensive reduction skill can be resisted by boss ! they always do that when i necromancer use deathly eyes:unsure:

14 hours ago, zjppo07 said:

weakness- defensive reduction skill can be resisted by boss ! they always do that when i necromancer use deathly eyes:unsure:

you are right but they don't resist always ;), you don't have other option for high level charmers as the beast from call skill will always have 1500 heal at 5/5 even if you are 14 or 24, your attack might get higher thus the beast attack will be as will but 1500hp is shit he will die in no time and you cant do anything about it because you dont have a agrro skill, and the stun skill will also be resisted by bosses sometimes if not every time, so your only option is to get defense reduction for your charmer it will also help in arena vs high amped death knight and barbarian even warden will be annoyed by your 35% defense reduction, i see the charmer as a support more than a tank for party's but for soloing stuff a tank build with what i said before is maybe the best

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/06/2017 at 1:14 PM, Hansh said:

Call 5/5, Heal 5/5 and Weakness 3/5  is a good pve build?

This is kind of weird.. but it could do as minor support with a magic mace build...

Your dog is based on your phys, your dmg skills on magic.. so.. that skill selection would be pretty limiting.. sort of mediocre everywhere with no strong point?

Call 5 Oppress 5 Weakness 3

Yes boss will resist your oppress like 90% of the time but its a great tool to have for everything else. Skills like this in a phys mace build will do you fine for pvp, arena, dg. Anything. Weakness is not resisted by boss.