Looking for Friends

Kareem James

Hi everyone im currently a lvl 2 druid on the us server called Neoboss i would appreciate if i could get a friend to help me quest and level up please and also to just talk about the game and have fun xD

Hello there! Welcome!

I don't play in SA sever, but luckily most of our international moderators and another active members do.

Several veterans have started a new char, I'm sure you won't find problems to get help. If no one here can support you, I'd advise you to use these next days to up because there will be plenty of people doing the same. 

Edited by Aкasha

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Hello there! Welcome!

I don't play in SA sever, but luckily most of our international moderators and another active members do.

Several veterans have started a new char, I'm sure you won't find problems to get help. If no one here can support you, I'd advise you to use these next days to up because there will be plenty of people doing the same. 

Hi thank you thats true some higher levels have helped me with the beginner bosses im currently levelling 11 right now still going about questing