Jump to content
Skael

Seeker Builds

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, so Seeker came out earlier today and it already looks like it's going to have a lot of options as far as gear and skill builds go. Here is what I have right now for my build:

 

Main dmg skill: 3/5

Shield: 5/5

Penetration buff: 1/5

Stealth: 1/5

The red circle dmg buff skill: 5/5

 

Alright so here is my logic behind these choices... First of all in my mind Seekers skills are all based on pushing you towards using autoattacks and dps to finish off enemies as opposed to using massive bursts like a blade dancer. This is why I put shield as 5/5 instead of the main dmg skill, because if the Seeker wants to survive long enough in a pvp to unleash his full dps he's going to need a little survivability that the shield offers in addition to buffing the Seekers damage. The reason why I put stealth at 1/5 is because I just dont see it as much of a necessity in a pvp because, unlike a rogue the stealth doesnt boost attack damage it instead increases movement speed making it more of a utility skill to get from point A to point B quickly and safely at level 1/5 it seems to do its job well enough. Lastly the red circle skill being 5/5 i think is pretty self explanatory because it (if you have enough regen) its basically a permanent damage buff to your autoattacks.

 

For weapon and item builds im thinking two handed sword or axe may be the best choice but i could be wrong i want to hear how well daggers work with the class because it seems like an interresting concept. For attributes i would just try to keep my atk speed, accuracy, and crit chance as high as i can. Lifesteal will be interesting to see on this character as well with full atk speed.

 

Thats all I've got guys feel free to comment your thoughts or builds below.

-Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jzargo said:

is bonus damage from shield of 1/5 and 5/5 have same bonus?

Nah the damage % bonus goes up with each level of the skill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Skael said:

Hey everyone, so Seeker came out earlier today and it already looks like it's going to have a lot of options as far as gear and skill builds go. Here is what I have right now for my build:

 

Main dmg skill: 3/5

Shield: 5/5

Penetration buff: 1/5

Stealth: 1/5

The red circle dmg buff skill: 5/5

 

Alright so here is my logic behind these choices... First of all in my mind Seekers skills are all based on pushing you towards using autoattacks and dps to finish off enemies as opposed to using massive bursts like a blade dancer. This is why I put shield as 5/5 instead of the main dmg skill, because if the Seeker wants to survive long enough in a pvp to unleash his full dps he's going to need a little survivability that the shield offers in addition to buffing the Seekers damage. The reason why I put stealth at 1/5 is because I just dont see it as much of a necessity in a pvp because, unlike a rogue the stealth doesnt boost attack damage it instead increases movement speed making it more of a utility skill to get from point A to point B quickly and safely at level 1/5 it seems to do its job well enough. Lastly the red circle skill being 5/5 i think is pretty self explanatory because it (if you have enough regen) its basically a permanent damage buff to your autoattacks.

 

For weapon and item builds im thinking two handed sword or axe may be the best choice but i could be wrong i want to hear how well daggers work with the class because it seems like an interresting concept. For attributes i would just try to keep my atk speed, accuracy, and crit chance as high as i can. Lifesteal will be interesting to see on this character as well with full atk speed.

 

Thats all I've got guys feel free to comment your thoughts or builds below.

-Cheers

hello which skills do you upgrade first? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Kareem James said:

hello which skills do you upgrade first? :)

I upgraded the main dmg skill to 3/5 first just because its useful for the beginning quests. After that though i would suggest maxing the harads shield ability then maxing exasperation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, Kareem James said:

hello which skills do you upgrade first? :)

better upgrade main dmg "Splitting" first, because this skill have a low mana cost and cooldown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this for arena

Main dmg skill 3/5

penetration skill 5/5

stealth 5/5 

shield 1/5

slow skill 1/5

try building penetration weapons and gear it will help alot

Edited by FakeUser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont get that fact that gm is pushing this class to be melee dps with light armor when:

1. Hardly any stun: without stuns we won't be able to set up are attack or combos to kill are enemy (assuming Its a pvp)

 

2. The skills just dont fit together: your build is exactly how i planned to build my character. And that leaves "inspiration" (skill)100% useless when it's actually not that bad of a skill. 

 

3. This class has alot of offense and again the word HARDLY any defense: we are suppose to survive how can we do so without the proper tools.

 

these are somethings i had in mind as i lvl my character up I could be wrong but this is so far what i see please tell me im wrong and explain why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KingCree said:

I dont get that fact that gm is pushing this class to be melee dps with light armor when:

1. Hardly any stun: without stuns we won't be able to set up are attack or combos to kill are enemy (assuming Its a pvp)

 

2. The skills just dont fit together: your build is exactly how i planned to build my character. And that leaves "inspiration" (skill)100% useless when it's actually not that bad of a skill. 

 

3. This class has alot of offense and again the word HARDLY any defense: we are suppose to survive how can we do so without the proper tools.

 

these are somethings i had in mind as i lvl my character up I could be wrong but this is so far what i see please tell me im wrong and explain why.

Yeah i know what you mean about seeker not having any stuns and it bugs me too but at least we have the shield skill for defense so we arent a complete glass cannon. Remember there are still 2 more expert skills that will hopefully get released in the near future. Personally i hope we get a stun or silence and a passive like rangers bitterness that increases our attack speed i think it would fit the class pretty well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2017 at 8:13 AM, FakeUser said:

Try this for arena

Main dmg skill 3/5

penetration skill 5/5

stealth 5/5 

shield 1/5

slow skill 1/5

try building penetration weapons and gear it will help alot

You're going for a burst set up so ur gonna wanna use a spear for high damage. But even then your sheild how will u survive against strong tanks? 

On 6/2/2017 at 7:33 PM, Jzargo said:

Try 5/5 stealth, you will be the fastest man alive in Arinar. I saw people max stealth and they ran like a Flash :biggrin:

My stealth is 3/5 and i love it xD moving soo fast on chosen is funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this on dungeon

PvE build

 

Main dmg skill 5/5 --> cheap MP and fast CD, spammable

Penetration 3/5 --> cooldown is 25 sec and duration is 25 sec so you can full cycle this skill

Stealth 1/5 --> useless in dg

Shield 3/5 --> as a damager you will rarely get hit by mobs in dg, so full shield isn't that effective (w/ assumption you have good tank and pt)

Red circle 3/5 --> very good buff but it too cost so many MP, maxed it if you have high mana regen or join lv 6+ guild

 

Order/combo skill in dungeon:

penetration>shield (if get attacked)>damaging skills>red circle on>damaging skills>all party of mobs die>red circle off>repeat it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olá, procurei um tópico no fórum BR mas não encontrei.

Em fim, também não me agradei muito no fato que o Seeker use roupa leve, e no mínimos poderia usar espada de uma mão, queria saber qual é a new skill recomendada ao chegar no lv 18 desde já agradeço a resposta, aah é também poderiam considerar por mais stun já que ele fica muito exposto.:good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...