Jump to content

[2017.06.01] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Release


Peter_Munk
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Gabrielxdl2 said:

opa, boa noite. vocês sabem se vai ter promoção do novo baú? Desde já agradeço

Sim, a promoção de baús ocorre durante um dos 4 fins de semana e/ou no último fim de semana do evento. Não tenho acesso ao cronograma de promoções, mas em todos os eventos acontece dessa maneira.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Screenshot_2017-06-03-12-44-28.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-06-03-12-44-51.jpeg 

 

Chat bug smile turn into emojis when writing after them without space 

Hunter stance when hero log of and skill on : after hero log on skill flashs and consume mana but no effect activate 

Rogue stealth if someone see through your stealth and put ATk mark on you stealth deactivated without any skill or skill dealt ( think fixed but to be sure)

Edited by Kitige
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ooh, it is really a very cool update, I think the seeker will be an amazing class to play 0u0. but, why can't he use one handed swords? :c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2017 at 4:21 PM, Kitige said:

Screenshot_2017-06-03-12-44-28.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-06-03-12-44-51.jpeg 

 

Chat bug smile turn into emojis when writing after them without space 

Hunter stance when hero log of and skill on : after hero log on skill flashs and consume mana but no effect activate 

Rogue stealth if someone see through your stealth and put ATk mark on you stealth deactivated without any skill or skill dealt ( think fixed but to be sure)

 

I dont know if its just me but the last 3-4 letters from the last message I typed into the new message. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01.06.2017 at 6:17 PM, Peter_Munk said:

Great/small relic of Energy Stability reduced energy consumption while the skill is active by 50%.

Did someone got this relic ? Its empowering type , right ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

also I wanna ask questions

-why seeker novice costume isn't same with the picture?

-could you devs remove or change warden's helmet? it's worse than bladedancer novice costume:blush:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 часов назад, kishan_mage сказал:

@Daria  When we will get Runes, Crystals, Relics or Smilies discount for our new Classes?

 

Well, runes and all other stuff doesn't depend on any class. As for the date, I don't know it myself yet, let's follow the news. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2017 at 3:04 AM, Toratripa said:

poxa, porque??? :cray: conversa com os mod pede pra eles colocarem ao menos 1 dos dois, ou hallo ou natal :cray:

Isso é uma decisão dos desenvolvedores e está muito além do meu alcance, lamento :/

On 6/7/2017 at 0:14 PM, Malik Campbell said:

This update is so awesome I'm the happiest man a live:good:

Tell me your secrets 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Winter said:

Yeah new expert skills being released would be nice, also please some passive (no insane mana amounts) defensive ones for seekers.

Yea definitely agree to this:good:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

why now is it possible to RESTORE any deleted account and before not.. isn't it unfair to the players that deleted their characters before this was inserted? Hopefully you can make any RESTORE button to get our accounts that we deleted before this new rule back. I just have than the possibility to play with my old charakter that i deleted before this :( it would be great. 

Edited by Blackfirex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gm,we need daily events,reall boring all. İ have a idea. Daily maybe 2-3 h can come samhain and we can search him. My idea that boss black elm or engineer. They can come towens with adds and we can try kill boss. Drop can gold or relics,skill books,weaps or new gears ,hair cuts... No need costume drop:tongue: . u can make it gm,u smart :) Give we daily events..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Psipsi said:

Gm,we need daily events,reall boring all. İ have a idea. Daily maybe 2-3 h can come samhain and we can search him. My idea that boss black elm or engineer. They can come towens with adds and we can try kill boss. Drop can gold or relics,skill books,weaps or new gears ,hair cuts... No need costume drop:tongue: . u can make it gm,u smart :) Give we daily events..

Make that a chest drop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Psipsi said:

Gm,we need daily events,reall boring all. İ have a idea. Daily maybe 2-3 h can come samhain and we can search him. My idea that boss black elm or engineer. They can come towens with adds and we can try kill boss. Drop can gold or relics,skill books,weaps or new gears ,hair cuts... No need costume drop:tongue: . u can make it gm,u smart :) Give we daily events..

 

I miss Nab-Shiggurat..... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, Blackfirex said:

why now is it possible to RESTORE any deleted account and before not.. isn't it unfair to the players that deleted their characters before this was inserted? Hopefully you can make any RESTORE button to get our accounts that we deleted before this new rule back. I just have than the possibility to play with my old charakter that i deleted before this :( it would be great. 

 

During 1 month after launching the new tool it was possible to restore chars deleted since 01.01.2015 and it has been announced to everyone here. You should read News & Announcements more often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, nabnecro said:

On the preview post, it was said Charmer could summon a monster to aid the player. And now on this announcement the summon skill is replaced by another skill. Will charmer ever be able to summon a monster? Expert skill maybe?

Umm, it can.. Those are expert skills in this announcement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The devs should worry about the drops of the bosses as it enters att and exit att and drops only get worse. Spend 3 hours to 5 hours in a boss to not drop any essence ethereal and apologize the game does not respect us.

Edited by Rangerbr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017-6-26 at 0:41 PM, Higgings said:

 

I miss Nab-Shiggurat..... 

Why was that removed, by the way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BTminBT said:

Why was that removed, by the way?

 

Peter_Munk said once that the event needed some little changes. He promised it will come back. Since it was funny. And I totally agree with him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

Peter_Munk said once that the event needed some little changes. He promised it will come back. Since it was funny. And I totally agree with him

What exactly is Nab-Shiggurat? The name sounds familiar, but I pretty much forgot it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

What exactly is Nab-Shiggurat? The name sounds familiar, but I pretty much forgot it.

 

3 staged mini - event on irselnort.

 

1st Stage: Pylons + Morlocks

 

2nd Stage: Supreme Huntsman

 

3rd Stage: Nab-Shiggurat, Beholder alike boss with 3m hps. Defeat him and the alliance who managed to win previous 2 stages will get a chest + Exp buff and Gp buff. The chest has a chance to drop Beholder's Outfit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liidert said:

I didn't really like it personally. 

I remember that it always failed... That wasn't funny enough

 

We managed to win that event several times actually. I miss it a bit :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Daria unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...