Charmer - PvP build

Hello there!

I'd like to know if some of you already have the best build for PvP in mind. Including ideas for combos and so on..

Please, post your ideas below!

:happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo, been pvping sapphire quite a bit everyday.. 22 charmer atm.

5 call 5 oppress 3 weakness / 4 knowledge 1 stone 1 fire

Knowledge is definitely the key to charmer play, do not overlook this or put off for later levels.

If you've signaled with warrior's heal then you can oppress>>call>>weakness>>prism and at this point 3.5sec oppress should have just worn and with your knowledge count having hit 5 you'll be loaded to drop dark aura with a reg hit or if your swing is behind drop it with fire. Depending on your knowledge level 2345sec later stone curse to buy some seconds to next oppress cd or spam self buffs to up your counter again. You could also signal>>oppress>>call>>prism>>stone then unload dark aura tappitytaptap style on petrified enemy then fire etc.

I'd say for phys mace build those skills should be considered first tho keeping in mind the more skills you have to spam the more frequent you will be unloading dark aura, this is especially important during stone curse when targeting enemy isn't an option. If you're mcoin get them all at 18.

Been doing fairly well, with some luck can full stun cycle.. killing opponents i should not be able to kill with my +7mace +1everythingelse.

Arena play charmer is great. With a number of skills to aoe stun/disable, great dmg.. you cant go wrong. Kites like a ♥♥♥♥♥.

Charmer love yo

Also getting access to some cool and helpful relics will make a big difference.. continuous effect available for call... inaccessability for oppression.. 

Edited by Eldhrimnir
Add info