Jump to content
UK

Warden skill build

Recommended Posts

Guys here is the build I liked post your too please and suggestions welcome

 

Mighty stroke  5

Aggression wave 1

Warden Sprint  3

shocking stoke 5

punishment 1

 

Experts (I dont know the names sorry)

Blue shield  1

Violet shield 4

Red shield 4

Thunder skill 1

Red bubble 1

 

Get as much block and use shield of course. I liked 1h axe so in the 4 sec stunt you can hit an extra shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lady Livi said:

You're so ready xD

 

Thanks :biggrin:

 

Im sure there are better builds this is just a defensive one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't experiment enough with higher level gameplay, test servers aren't enough of course, no one has +0 arena weapons, also gotta wait the 2 experts.

Anyways but I think I have some idea

 

Mighty stroke  1

Aggression wave 5

Warden Sprint  5

shocking stoke 3

punishment 1

 

Fortification (The one that drains mana over time for stone skin buff, 50% damage reduction) 4

"Red shield" (Passive that gives HP for block) 4

 

But the passive is kinda sketchy, it restores 10% of max HP for each block, so let's say around 500 HP for average max HP, it's not really that good when you consider the damages you receive range from 300-600 (even with Fortification is active, because you need to consider penetration and ferocity), and you need to get lucky, so I don't know what to think about, though it worked very good when fighting +0s in test server :D

Same thing goes for Aggression heal, too much work for a little HP when it comes to high amp with fights with high damage in Arena.

However they're both good for PvE. So I'd say my build is more PvE-ish, although I might replace the stun for first damage skill for PvE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Didn't experiment enough with higher level gameplay, test servers aren't enough of course, no one has +0 arena weapons, also gotta wait the 2 experts.

Anyways but I think I have some idea

 

Mighty stroke  1

Aggression wave 5

Warden Sprint  5

shocking stoke 3

punishment 1

 

Fortification (The one that drains mana over time for stone skin buff, 50% damage reduction) 4

"Red shield" (Passive that gives HP for block) 4

 

But the passive is kinda sketchy, it restores 10% of max HP for each block, so let's say around 500 HP for average max HP, it's not really that good when you consider the damages you receive range from 300-600 (even with Fortification is active, because you need to consider penetration and ferocity), and you need to get lucky, so I don't know what to think about, though it worked very good when fighting +0s in test server :D

Same thing goes for Aggression heal, too much work for a little HP when it comes to high amp with fights with high damage in Arena.

However they're both good for PvE. So I'd say my build is more PvE-ish, although I might replace the stun for first damage skill for PvE.

 

Aggression at 5? its just an increment of 3 sec which you can cover with the expert skill that does aggression again the one that looks like thunder

 

the same thunder skill also decreases attack of the attacker by 20% at lv1 so this + warden sprint + the fortification would be kinda over kill.  since you will already have a high defense given the shield set up there is probably more need for doing damage so mighty stroke needs to go up and the shocking stoke will help in case the healer takes agro or you get a crit hit and want some space to heal up.  

 

Just my though ... of course you have played a tank more than me so yea I won't discard any of your point :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UK said:

 

Aggression at 5? its just an increment of 3 sec which you can cover with the expert skill that does aggression again the one that looks like thunder

It will increase the HP restore too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Bugged description, it increases 2% each level up.

 

Oh thats bad ..... so bastcally agro ay 5/5 would mean 10% heal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, UK said:

 

Oh thats bad ..... so bastcally agro ay 5/5 would mean 10% heal 

4-6-8-10-12.

And yeah, besides that, you can't pull it up in PvP because of stuns, the buffs will disappear before you will be able to stack 3. (7sec cd x 3 = 21 secs, buff lasts 25 secs) So any stun 4+ secs will screw it up. In PvE, it might be worth a shot.

Edited by Gladiator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warden really ineffecient in arena. With his low damage he is ignored till the partners die.

 

1v1 maybe as we havent seen a fully geared one 

 

He could be useful in 3v3 to hold a seal  though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortification reduces 15% damage taken at level 1. Will the reduction % increase at level 4? Because from what I understood from the skill description, leveling it up only increases the effect duration. I don't think 15% damage reduction at level 4 is good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 часов назад, Amingo сказал:

Fortification reduces 15% damage taken at level 1. Will the reduction % increase at level 4? Because from what I understood from the skill description, leveling it up only increases the effect duration. I don't think 15% damage reduction at level 4 is good.

50% at level 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gladiator  bro help me understand how this skill Guard's spirit works..

 

Here is what I understand, correct me where am wrong

 

when you activate this skill :

Phase 1 : Lasts 15 seconds and counts the total damage you deal to your target, lets say you deal 3000 over the 15 seconds time

Phase 2 : Lasts 6 seconds and each hit gets 0 till you receive upto 3000 damage and then the damage received is normal

Phase 3:  Cooldown 4 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warden is a PvE hero just like the description says in the preview topic. 

According to me (finally :aggressive:) doesn't matter if I have high dmg (horror equips are too expensive) but how do I want to make my hero. 

I prefer to have high both magic and physical defence and high percentage of block stat. 

It has a good passive expert skill that everytime it blocks an attack it gains hp. 

Last but not the least there is another interesting expert skill where I can low the defence of my enemies. 

So I prefer to take in advantage about these. 

It's a stupid thing don't get an invite in a dungeon only because a hero doesn't have high damage. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, UK said:

@Gladiator  bro help me understand how this skill Guard's spirit works..

 

Here is what I understand, correct me where am wrong

 

when you activate this skill :

Phase 1 : Lasts 15 seconds and counts the total damage you deal to your target, lets say you deal 3000 over the 15 seconds time

Phase 2 : Lasts 6 seconds and each hit gets 0 till you receive upto 3000 damage and then the damage received is normal

Phase 3:  Cooldown 4 seconds

Not exactly, you don't absorb 3000 damage but a percentage of it, it says it in the description of the skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Not exactly, you don't absorb 3000 damage but a percentage of it, it says it in the description of the skill.

yea the percentage .... 

 

But am  I correct in saying that this is the damage we deal after deducting the targets defense (the damage he received) ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, UK said:

yea the percentage .... 

 

But am  I correct in saying that this is the damage we deal after deducting the targets defense (the damage he received) ? 

Yes, the damage dealt by the warden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


What is the amount of healing that the master unit skill applies 4/4? 
And what would be the percentage of damage taken by skill guard spirit 5/5?
Edited by masoquista

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well I am lvl 15 but my current build is

 

Mighty stroke  3

Aggression wave 1

Warden Sprint  4

shocking stoke 4(will be 5)

punishment 1

 

with a simple combo activate the Warden Sprint  5 sec before getting into combat then shocking stoke and then Mighty stroke and if I am in a party then maybe Aggression wave

I found it as a pretty nice combo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...