First charmer is op please nerf topic

2 minutes ago, blacknia said:

WHAT ABOUT HUNTER  ALL FUKING FEAR STUN BLOCK SKILLS FOR FUKING MC 

ELFS STEAL FUKING NUB ALWAYS DUMB S SKILL THATS DEVS WORK 

ELF WANT TICTIK 

MC ONLY 1 TRICK USE STUN AND RUN BACK USE FEAR KEEP ATTKING THEN USE BLOCK  ELF CHOSEN  K.O

GJ DEV KEEP DOING IT

See that was the actual point of the post. 

I love it when I dont have to do anything just stand there and see those pleasant red numbers keep popping  and yea those small walks around running all blind and sometimes in slow motions. Cant get better 

Edited by UK

2 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

What is your class?

please delete this post i feel weird

fast before someone sees it XD 

Oh yea im a warden. I was pissed coz those charmers just keep running leaving their pets behind, if i somehow dodge them they just run around and spawn a new pet

Edited by UK

Just now, UK said:

please delete this post i feel weird

fast before someone sees it XD 

Delete your post or your topic?

Charmer is not even close to be the most OP class in game!

My advise: First you learn how to play all the other classes and explore their maximum potential, then you create a campaign against Charmers ツ

Just now, Aкasha said:

Delete your post or your topic?

Charmer is not even close to be the most OP class in game!

My advise: First you learn how to play all the other classes and explore their maximum potential, then you create a campaign against Charmers ツ

the whole topic 

i just wanted it to be funny but it went wrong

2 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

This is funny :1F602:

Well keep this, we gotta need this

oh wait its working :blink:

Just now, Lady Livi said:

This is funny 

Well keep this, we gotta need this

hot topic in 3..2..1 xD

Livi, he asked to delet the topic, its up to you :tongue: 

3 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

@UK wanna keep this topic or delete? 

@Aкasha let's see his answer now :p

Now the topic makes much more sense :crazy: 

I guess keep it... if we delete it someone is going to create it anyway XD

35 minutes ago, UK said:

All whining go here !

3 minutes ago, UK said:

I guess keep it... if we delete it someone is going to create it anyway XD

Warning! too much truth for a single topic :D

I don't know what to think about people judging classes being OP or weak, and we still didn't see how they play out in higher level with real damage, not like test server +0 Arena weapons. Or even PvE-wise in dungeons. People pls.

18 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

Okay so now charmers got nerfed af xD

Hope you are happy :drinks:

Lets party at Nadir bro ! :drinks:

I have leveled up my charmer to 5 :D it is pretty awesome :D I don't think it is op, but let's say it is tactical :) of course nobody has reached the "level high-enough" to say a thing about the new game's classes power-balance :p

5 minutes ago, Toad Sage said:

I have leveled up my charmer to 5 :D it is pretty awesome :D I don't think it is op, but let's say it is tactical :) of course nobody has reached the "level high-enough" to say a thing about the new game's classes power-balance :p

you missed the test server?

8 hours ago, KingCree said:

Too early in the game to say if a class is op or not. I do like this class.

I have saved so much drama on the forum by creating this topic :crazy:

On 05.06.2017 at 2:03 AM, KingCree said:

Too early in the game to say if a class is op or not. I do like this class.

After the last update they didn't got nerfed, they got literally KILLED.. not only the dog last half the time it used to, it has also a 50% longer cooldown (30 sec compared to the 20 sec before nerf), the dmg got drasticly lowered (lv13 charmer with 282 dmg dog was dealing 360, now only 263) but let's not forget about the HEAL *hurraaaaaaay* it got nerfed. Idk what devs got in plan for todays update which is running at this moment, but hope they will restore at least a bit of what he had. I agree, when it first came up is was too op because of the dogs, but now they got killed. You can't keep alive only 1 at a time because of their lifetime and cd, and they are also weak af (1500 hp at 5/5, is that a joke??? I would like to see a lv28 charmer using that dog efficiently, 1500 hp go in a blink of an eye at that lv). At least the dmg was good.... WAS good, now it's nothing.

Oh yeah and wanna talk about the heal too? What is it to say? Well, firstly the heal is lower than shamans heal and I can see why (because of the ability to use tank armors bla bla) but this means he may only heal himself, and how does that make it a support anymore? Moreover, the instant heal he gets from the skill usage is like half the heal/tick (which is VERY low) I see this class right now as a "not worth the struggle".

And please, don't tell me about the numerous stuns it has :/ those stuns, unlike lock, all have a chance to miss. It happens too many times. Base stun will be dodged/blocked/parryed, the buff stack stun expert also will be a hit stun so it may be dodged/blocked/parried, the meteor one same story and the rock one hear me out: lock have the same skill but FOR THEMSELVES. It makes him invulnerable, will let his hp and mana regen, will let his skills cool down, just like a lock does to himself to HELP himself in battle. Useless stun.

Sorry for the long post, here is a potato potato.jpg

Edited by Mewingdrip
typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2017 at 9:15 AM, Mewingdrip said:

After the last update they didn't got nerfed, they got literally KILLED.. not only the dog last half the time it used to, it has also a 50% longer cooldown (30 sec compared to the 20 sec before nerf), the dmg got drasticly lowered (lv13 charmer with 282 dmg dog was dealing 360, now only 263) but let's not forget about the HEAL *hurraaaaaaay* it got nerfed. Idk what devs got in plan for todays update which is running at this moment, but hope they will restore at least a bit of what he had. I agree, when it first came up is was too op because of the dogs, but now they got killed. You can't keep alive only 1 at a time because of their lifetime and cd, and they are also weak af (1500 hp at 5/5, is that a joke??? I would like to see a lv28 charmer using that dog efficiently, 1500 hp go in a blink of an eye at that lv). At least the dmg was good.... WAS good, now it's nothing.

Oh yeah and wanna talk about the heal too? What is it to say? Well, firstly the heal is lower than shamans heal and I can see why (because of the ability to use tank armors bla bla) but this means he may only heal himself, and how does that make it a support anymore? Moreover, the instant heal he gets from the skill usage is like half the heal/tick (which is VERY low) I see this class right now as a "not worth the struggle".

And please, don't tell me about the numerous stuns it has :/ those stuns, unlike lock, all have a chance to miss. It happens too many times. Base stun will be dodged/blocked/parryed, the buff stack stun expert also will be a hit stun so it may be dodged/blocked/parried, the meteor one same story and the rock one hear me out: lock have the same skill but FOR THEMSELVES. It makes him invulnerable, will let his hp and mana regen, will let his skills cool down, just like a lock does to himself to HELP himself in battle. Useless stun.

Seriously?

U think that having 2x1500 hp 360 dmg dogs attacking ennemy while u running is fair? And ur ennemy will barely be able to kill one before u summon again.

I agree 1500hp is very low for lvl 28, but at low lvl that's still op asf even if nerfed. Cmon a charmer lvl 10 with +0 1h mace and 5/5 call got a beast 1500hp 100dmg that almost can kill u alone...

Call is just insane at low lvl. Dmg "WAS" good? Cmon u crazy 260dmg for 282 dmg is op it's like 2v1.

For the healing i agree it's really low, even though it's not a healer.

About the expert skills i don't really know, but in my opinion the rock skill is one of the best skills ever: it's like druid song but isn't destroyed by mistake. It's an excellent skill in my opinion. And imagine at war: lock elves, and don't kill them so they don't respawn: #troll.

And remember all stun skills let skill reload, and most of them hp and mana too...

@Mewingdrip

You know charmer gots a lot of stun ya? And warriors heal.. can you hear the necros rejoicing?

But seriously. Dark aura isn't spent on a missed swing/skill. Many skills can be dodged/parried/blocked. And if there's any complaint about fire it's its short duration.

And what's wrong with a 4 yard 5 sec petrify? 

At 22 I've killed 28's with my 5/5 doge. Sapphire, Opression, nice to meet you friend.

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2017 at 0:45 PM, Mewingdrip said:

Sorry for the long post, here is a potato potato.jpg

I see you are a man of tradition :like_a_sir1:

I feel like the only way to make call a good, but not overpowered skill is base the wolf's hp on your own hp Like 80% of your max hp gor the pet on 5/5? So if you have 3k hp ,your pet gets 2,4k hp when you spawn it? So it is not op on low level and not as bad on high level?

1500hp doge feels inadequate even at lv20.. tho..

Charm can reach 4500-5k hp without too much trouble.. a 4k doge would be a huge boon for call builds and give much advantage to charm 1v1 and in arena.

Call is already pretty op imo. Doge dies a lot..it's expected vs certain classes if opponent gets a window.. but key to charm (pvp anyway) is stun and there is no need of doge to execute that.. If possible your opponent will have to burn a disable on master and then choose to quickly nuke down doge or eat the bites and focus master.. if doge were to carry 4k hp we can see how much more of an advantage this would be..