PvE sets suggestion

0Tiago0

I've got a suggestion:

Why not adding a new currency for PvE players?

You could earn some PvE coins for completing Dungeons, and exchange them for PvE Unique Set.

I mean, if PvP players have the Red-named set, why not a PvE red-named set for PvE players, they could give a attribute that increases the damage dealt to mobs,or, decreasing the damage taken by them.

Another suggestion, why not adding "Raids"?

Harder dungeons, for 10+ players, also, longer?

Just some suggestions :)

For the gears, they are SUPPOSED to add new higher level Crimson Corundum gears. But I don't know why they're insisting on keeping tournament rewards worthless, although it could bring too much income for devs if they kept it active.

11 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

For the gears, they are SUPPOSED to add new higher level Crimson Corundum gears. But I don't know why they're insisting on keeping tournament rewards worthless, although it could bring too much income for devs if they kept it active.

I don't get it as well. Maybe they will be releasing lvl30 sets. Also the gp reward blue dictator coat might be a teaser for fourth variants of cc costumes? 

12 hours ago, Raezer said:

I don't get it as well. Maybe they will be releasing lvl30 sets. Also the gp reward blue dictator coat might be a teaser for fourth variants of cc costumes? 

Red is more attractive for me :1F604:

Bout cc gears, they will realease the lv25 set first in near time perhaps?

Edited by Lady Livi

36 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

Red is more attractive for me :1F604:

Bout cc gears, they will realease the lv25 set first in near time perhaps?

Would be cool but I thought they will be releasing cc sets for round levels, like 20,30,40... since we are past lvl25 and there are still none, and after complete ayvo we could settle with the 30s :) because i think after ayvo we wont see many expansions.