Equips for shaman

viliusjas

Hey guys so atm im lvl 20, with sw hoodie and other lvl 17 cheap equips. I want to upgrade but I want to do it for the future as well? Naturally I thought of a set like: sw hood, sw armor, kronus gloves, kronus boots should be op and endgame? After I talked to few people they told me that lvl 22-26 craft equips are way better because they offer crit? So my question is what do I upgrade thinking about endgame? Do I just get sw and gt stuff and its okay or do I wait until lvl, 22, buy full lvl 22 craft equipment and then upgrade only at 26 to other craft equipment? Do I buy one more sw piece (which one?) for set bonus and then wait?

So yeah basically a question to pro/good shamans or people who know about what equips do I get to not just waste money? And a question whats better on shaman, hp or crit or cdr?

I know equips variey from pve to pvp but whats best for pve in general? (For pvp u just get arena equips)

I think that lvl26 craft items are pretty perfect for lvl 28 shaman. They will give u the most mdmg, crit and hp u can have+mana rege: http://ws-db.ru/calculator#21110

But lvl 20-21 set gears are excellent already and will fit for anything u'd like to do atm in game, even at lvl 28. If u want to go this way, i suggest u take sw hood and gloves+ kronus boots and armor. Then u'll get the max hp u can have using these equips, and u'll benefit from kronus shoes cooldown bonus: http://ws-db.ru/calculator#21109

I personnaly would go for sw+kronus bcs craft items are damn expensive. anyway i suggest u don't buy craft at lvl 22 then at lvl28 that would really be a waste of gold, and at lvl 22 sw+kronus are op.

If u are rich buy kronus+sw now, then craft when u are 26. Don't waste more than 1million gold twice for craft gears.

10 hours ago, Pecleb said:

I think that lvl26 craft items are pretty perfect for lvl 28 shaman. They will give u the most mdmg, crit and hp u can have+mana rege: http://ws-db.ru/calculator#21110

But lvl 20-21 set gears are excellent already and will fit for anything u'd like to do atm in game, even at lvl 28. If u want to go this way, i suggest u take sw hood and gloves+ kronus boots and armor. Then u'll get the max hp u can have using these equips, and u'll benefit from kronus shoes cooldown bonus: http://ws-db.ru/calculator#21109

I personnaly would go for sw+kronus bcs craft items are damn expensive. anyway i suggest u don't buy craft at lvl 22 then at lvl28 that would really be a waste of gold, and at lvl 22 sw+kronus are op.

If u are rich buy kronus+sw now, then craft when u are 26. Don't waste more than 1million gold twice for craft gears.

Thank you a lot just a question, is it fine if i go for sw hood + armor instead of glove cause as far as I know glove is a drop and is super expensive (like 300k)?

well yes of course gloves are most expensive than robe, but i don't think they are this much expensive: in us on elf side it's more like 30k robe and 80k gloves i think.

Kronus gloves are cheaper (smth like 40k), but they don't give hp. Idk prices on mc side sry i play mc in eu, price is like 100k for sw gloves there.

But yes i think it's still fine, u'll have smth like 200 less hp but more accuracy and critical, and u'll save 50k on sw gloves, and about the same amount by taking kronus gloves instead of armour.

Of course hp is not eveything, having other stats is very important as well. U need to find the balance for cooldown too: having good CD but still enough mana rege to use ur main skills often enough. Accuracy and critical are not very important for a shaman i think, since ur job is not to do the dmg, and of course critical is cool for heal but i think u can't really rely on having regular critical heal when farming. I would go preferentially for hp bcs it will help u a lot to survive in dg, if tank doesn't agro, or anyway u sometimes take dmg and it's important to keep healing tank; with high hp u could heal u later, or survive if ur healing skills are under reload. And remember that as a mc u have hp bonus.

The paragraph above is my opinion, u should ask other ppl what they think about it to make things clear.

Of course u'll have to take prices into account when u build ur set. But u seemed to be ambitious (lvl 22 then 26 craft XD ethereal essence costs like 35k piece in mc side too i guess, don't they?) so i told u what i thought was the best, without looking too much at the price.:drinks: