Worst And Bess Class? (PVP,PVE,ARENA)

Ninbods

Alright.

(btw, I am sorry if this forum has already been released, but I am Updating it for the new 7.0 Update!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,

In your opinion, What do you think is the Worst and bess class, with no buffs and amps?

Mine personally is the Death knight. High atk, high def, and i just love the dks skills.

What about you guys? 

17 hours ago, Ninbods said:

with no buffs and amps

pvp is all about buffs and amps 

DK is op though :blink:

Edited by UK

Whatever you do just not rogue... Pve best dk Or necro or Warden now 

seeker seems super fun I'd try that if I was new 

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

Warden won't be good in PvE actually, it has low damage. Yes high defense, but no one takes a tank with 1-2 damage skills, and they're pretty weak, and there is no crowd skills, so people would prefer BD.

There are still 2 experts to go, hoping for a good damage skill, otherwise it's not gonna be practical in Dungeons.

Edited by Gladiator

47 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Warden won't be good in PvE actually, it has low damage. Yes high defense, but no one takes a tank with 1-2 damage skills, and they're pretty weak, and there is no crowd skills, so people would prefer BD.

There are still 2 experts to go, hoping for a good damage skill, otherwise it's not gonna be practical in Dungeons.

It was class I worked with least just seemed like good defence

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

hm u know about that skill restoring health when blocking a shot?

I've seen a vid where a warden was healing 700 for every attack blocked. Since u know very well it's possible to get 20-25% block i think this skill is damn op and just with this warden is going to be the best tank ever. It as low dmg of course but dk got only a bit more and it seems to be way better tank than dk (force shield, block-heal skill, dmg reduction skill)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZJoDtHKddo

At the end of video there's a fight in seals where warden heals 757 if im not mistaken. Or is it another skill?

Edited by Pecleb

At 4/4 it heals 10% of max HP.

I tried 22.5% block, it doesn't really work well in PvP, and the damage is too high for 500HP/block to be effective, if you get to block. Not to mention that you sacrifice a lot of good stats for block.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just say it's not "OMG OP WARDEN OP TANK MC DED". Also I haven't try the skill in high level gameplay, no one did, so we still can't judge if OP or weak.

Edited by Gladiator

10% hp at max lvl? ok 700 heal must have been another heal, i wasn't able to go to test server and the warden vids i watched were in russian so i didn't know the exact value.

yes in pvp it's not gonna be very good, since u can't have more than 6% block unless u sacrifice dmg rings for block rings, resi belt for block belt, arena shield for spring shield or resi armor for block armor. The dmg of players is too high (especially if u go 22% block u get 10% less resi). Except against healers or charmers'beasts u will be dead too fast.

But in dg i think it will be a very strong tank: if mobs hit u 300-400, with dmg reduction skill, shield and 500heal with each block warden is going to be a hard nut to crack. Im pretty sure warden can tank better than dk or barb. Nevertheless i agree that with no crowd control skill and so few dmg i don't see why ppl would invite him in dg, since u can do it with bd or pala, but way faster... Perhaps can warden be strong enough to take one less heal and more dmg?

let's wait ppl lvl up some to see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 2:56 AM, Pecleb said:

since u can do it with bd or pala, but way faster... Perhaps can warden be strong enough to take one less heal and more dmg?

On 6/1/2017 at 7:10 PM, Gladiator said:

Warden won't be good in PvE actually, it has low damage. Yes high defense, but no one takes a tank with 1-2 damage skills, and they're pretty weak, and there is no crowd skills,

This is my exact though when I was asking myself "Hey do I really need a warden?" 

There aren't any tough dungeons that require that high defense, palys and bds tank it all as well (Mages tank the mainstream dgs!)

If there are going to be any such dungeons we might only need to do them once and not spam it as while spamming we only pick dungeons that can be done in 1 stam such as TT or Kronus, so rightly said why not go with a tank that can do better damage making it easier for 1 stam. 

also its not worth taking a lesser healer coz the heal agro can ruin stuff in dungeons "that tough" and again in kronus and tt we already take only 1 heal coz life steal just takes care of the rest.

the 4th and 5th skill should be damage/stun/aoe skills for warden to be good. 

• 1 month later...

My personal opinion is that bd is best class for learning mechanics and i think its best attacker/defender mix:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

(Im necro myself)

On 1/6/2017 at 0:50 PM, Turtle said:

seeker seems super fun I'd try that if I was new 

Seekers are worst than rogues on PvP... Why you tell him to not make rogue?? They are the most played class on EU and they have highest burst damage of game.

You can instant one shot ranger/druids with the right build + high amp and poison dmg is high also. And you can win 1vs1 vs melee classes like BD with dodge skill build

If you stay on low lvl arena or have medium +5 +7 amps dont expect to rape everyone 1v1 like you would do with warlock or druid...

8 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Full pve built druids and ranges can kill full +10 arena weps/gear rogues. Rogue is good for ganking but fair pvp no chance. 

Never saw ranger winning a rogue with resi and full dodge mix, if they got 4-5 kick back and signals with it (yes it's fair start since ranger uses blessing, barb uses roar and bd counter), druid yes I agree if stuns would work 100%, but no they wont always. dodge rogues can kill even barbs if they got good dodge/reflection + some resi items, but the same skill build/ equipment set doesn't work vs druids that good, vs druids need more crit and resi, being a rogue you need different sets and many Oblivion books xd

Nah if you know druid has PvE gear, you can 2 shot him as a rogue with fero. you exaggerated in that example.

Edited by Gladiator

No i didn't. I have met druids with no resi gears being able to tank my rogue 850 dmg full fero. Of course i can kill them if their stuns fail but usually i'm able to hit once or max twice before they hit song. 

2 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Lyzois even with full dodge you cant evade all attacks rangers have many stuns to keep rogues away and nuke them doing 1k every hit

Just about server then, guess there's not that pro rogues xd kick back makes enemy accu to 0% for 5 hits, that vs 40% dodge mmm... xd yeah ranger got 3 stuns ye but still rogue crits way more from stealth, it's like 2 attacks from stealth and that's it :p

Lets be real, keep it simple.

Tier shit: Rogues, rangers, mages

Tier okay but still quite bad: Priest, Necro, hunter, 

Tier starting to get op but not yet: Bladedancers, druids, charmer, paladins

True cancer of the game, Barbarians, Deathknights, warlocks, 

Anything i left out, (seekers) probably isnt revelant in the game cuz ive never seen anyone play them.

On 8/13/2017 at 2:01 PM, Urscrewed said:

Anything i left out, (seekers) probably isnt revelant in the game cuz ive never seen anyone play them.

Wherez warden :hehe:

On 13.8.2017 at 11:31 AM, Urscrewed said:

Anything i left out, (seekers) probably isnt revelant in the game cuz ive never seen anyone play one

Where's warden. Also if that is pvp rofues arent tier shit theyre tier op. Necro should be in tier shit in.

And if that is pve then well necro ane priest should be higher.

3 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Where's warden. Also if that is pvp rofues arent tier shit theyre tier op. Necro should be in tier shit in.

And if that is pve then well necro ane priest should be higher.

In pvp rogue is shit. In pve ok but not op by any means

This does not apply for arena, it's just for 1v1 encounters. For example: Necro has a ahrd time vs BD because it dies with 1 hamstring, on the other hand, 2v2 arena necro + necro vs BD + BD is a very easy fight for the necro team. Also mages are really strong on any type of arena.

Edited by nabnecro

9 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Something I made for fun.

matchup.png

I like that lol, Deffo think worst is mage/hunter. Even though ranger is in a low tier concerning gameplay, I thoroughly enjoy the offensive manner of it. Nice effort u put into that also.

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

Wow Nab you are the first MC player who doesn't consider Warden as  a strong class but as the weakest:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I'm not saying he is the weakest overall. I'm saying he is the weakest at that specific scenario (1v1 starting at distance). For farming and war he is #1.

I think Warden gets a 2 against Rogue and Seeker, and 1 against Barb, and a 0 against Bds. Basically, classes that can't heal or kite can lose to a same amped Warden.