Question about shaman equipment

viliusjas

Hey guys so atm im lvl 20, with sw hoodie and other lvl 17 cheap equips. I want to upgrade but I want to do it for the future as well? Naturally I thought of a set like: sw hood, sw armor, kronus gloves, kronus boots should be op and endgame? After I talked to few people they told me that lvl 22-26 craft equips are way better because they offer crit? So my question is what do I upgrade thinking about endgame? Do I just get sw and gt stuff and its okay or do I wait until lvl, 22, buy full lvl 22 craft equipment and then upgrade only at 26 to other craft equipment? Do I buy one more sw piece (which one?) for set bonus and then wait?

So yeah basically a question to pro/good shamans or people who know about what equips do I get to not just waste money? And a question whats better on shaman, hp or crit or cdr?

I know equips variey from pve to pvp but whats best for pve in general? (For pvp u just get arena equips)