[2017.05.29] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Preview

Peter_Munk

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

It seems to have stun enough for a combo, but now so poor dmg. argh! frustrating..

So I suppose we're not getting back not even a little bit of it? :sorry:

18 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

belive it or not, I WISHED for a nerf on this charmer. I was afraid of facing one in arena, honestly. But this is in my oppinion too much of a nerf. Any succesfull summoner must be able to keep alive 2 minions at once (those who summon them by a skill not by minion cache) and this could be done if cd is 30 seconds and lifetime 1 minute, or cd 15-20 seconds and lifetime 30-40 seconds. I'm up for any of that but both 35 sec lifetime and 30 sec cd seems like too much o a nerf.

Also I'd like an answer for this from the developpers: skill.png

Is it going to depend on magic dmg pr physical dmg in the end? After last test it came up as depending on physical dmg (as it's supposed to) but only the text says it depends on magic dmg. Please clear this out for me as I'm very confused about how it will end up being. Thank you in advance!

Looks like devs took your suggestion

Screenshot_20170601-173910.png

And to your question about pet being physical or magical

its probably based on physical and damage is also physical coz 8 damage from staff, the mace ones hit like 80s or so

Edited by UK

On 30.5.2017 at 2:28 PM, Peter_Munk said:

It's like the 10th time I am answering this on this thread :) Cloth armor and magical accessories until we make a proper system where you can choose your reward yourself.

Okay thanks alot for reply!:) I know will be sh*t to reply same questions many times sorry Im bit of noob in forum :(

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

No one answred his question about what kind of dmg do those beasts do to enemies.

Or maybe I am blind :huh:

Well from simple test it comes up they take the dmg from physical dmg, but in description is said magical. Confusing, right? :/

1 minute ago, Mewingdrip said:

Well from simple test it comes up they take the dmg from physical dmg, but in description is said magical. Confusing, right? :/

Its physical very likely and meelee's hit physical anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

11 minutes ago, UK said:

Its physical very likely and meelee's hit physical anyway. 

My friends said that the most probably it's that : 

The beasts take magic dmgs of the charmer, to cast/deal phy dmgs to enemies. That's why it depends on charmer's magics

Main server is up :ohmy:

1 minute ago, Lady Livi said:

My friends said that the most probably it's that : 

The beasts take magic dmgs of the charmer, to cast/deal phy dmgs to enemies. That's why it depends on charmer's magics

skill fixed.pngOkay it seems okay now.

Photo took 10 seconds ago from main server.

Update live. But no release post btw massive bug I posted about it in Support I'm not only one with problemz

What crime did we elf commit as we always get less control skill for PvP! This update elf 3 vs mc 7 controlling ! ,:cray:we got good tanker bt we alrdy lack good controlling from the start ...elf is just pve class it seems :(

40 minutes ago, Gabriel said:

Serious gm?? hunter have stun, silenc and fear, where equilibre?

Ranger has a trap, cage, and disorientation, for instance.

15 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

When did trap and cage work. Caster i understand they can reach us when we use those 2 skills, but barbs charge shouldn`t work, rogue`s elusive jump, mage`s time warp. Thought a trap would trap someone. Not let them reach us when affected by trap or cage... 

Hunter:

Fear 4/4 = 4 sec (14 sec. cd)

Stun 5/5 = 3.5 sec (17sec. cd)

Silenc 4/4 = 5.5 sec (14 sec. cd)

Total = 13 sec. 

13 sec. for class dmg is op,no elf can kill.

42 minutes ago, Peter_Munk said:

It's extremely easy to avoid trap

Ranger gets enough DMG before using scatter shot as it works vs melee

Cage>hm cage isn't bad but a bit high cd

Only working stun for ranger is melee too

Edited by Blazeferno

Btw I can't understand whether charmer = druid type or dk type ...I have met both type in test  :P

Btw as charmer heal contains both necro+shaman heal combination ..shouldnt the basic cd be more high than 12sec? With proper enchanting+ gear cd..that would be 2in 1 heal in every 8/9sec :3

Edited by Blazeferno

2 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

Okay thanks alot for reply!:) I know will be sh*t to reply same questions many times sorry Im bit of noob in forum :(

That's ok, Justin, that's ok. 

1 hour ago, Peter_Munk said:

Yeah but Ranger's stun is melee for some reason :p

And they're all single targeted.

1 hour ago, Lazylion said:

When did trap and cage work. Caster i understand they can reach us when we use those 2 skills, but barbs charge shouldn`t work, rogue`s elusive jump, mage`s time warp. Thought a trap would trap someone. Not let them reach us when affected by trap or cage... 

Yeh what is that bs :cray:

4 hours ago, Jack said:

Why i cant create...

IMG-20170601-WA0011.jpg

Nothing to be wondered bout :1F604:

It is usual on us-sapp 

And just like now, the players there are too enthusiastic and started either seekers or wardens xD

Fyi : There's a tactic, u can make the elf char on one the existing accounts with at least an elf char created inside.

Edited by Lady Livi

MUY BUENA ACTUALIZACIÓN!!!!!!!

pero por esto quitaron el evento hallowen y navidad??

deverian de tener un poco mas de estrategia de mercado, por ejemplo y si mejor hubieran puesto el evento que todos hemos esperado cada año (evento doble) para que asi puedan sacar los accesorios para los nuevos heroes.

creanme que asi salen ganando/satisfechos los miembros de warspear y los usuarios.

pero de hay en mas muy buena actualización.

1 hour ago, Juan Jose Bioser said:

MUY BUENA ACTUALIZACIÓN!!!!!!!

pero por esto quitaron el evento hallowen y navidad??

deverian de tener un poco mas de estrategia de mercado, por ejemplo y si mejor hubieran puesto el evento que todos hemos esperado cada año (evento doble) para que asi puedan sacar los accesorios para los nuevos heroes.

creanme que asi salen ganando/satisfechos los miembros de warspear y los usuarios.

pero de hay en mas muy buena actualización.

yes

On 5/29/2017 at 11:38 PM, Peter_Munk said:

Good luck trying to equip him properly this way without making just mediocre healer or useless tank without agro.

As it has 4 stun..it can become dk type with full heavy in PvP :P

By the way, there is version 7.0.1 already available on our website. It contains fixes of the scroll problem and not-showing-keyboad-on-Android issue.

• Daria unpinned this topic
On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, Ayvar said:

Do you actually realize that there is counter for every class, literally one counters two, and there is third to counter the number two, thats how it works, it wouldnt be fun if its not like that, i am elf player and i dont complain about it cause BD is freaking overpowered, also paladins are overpowered, mages with their health steal, druids just for real, rangers only if you put large amount of money but still, every side has their own similar character, its just if you know to play or not... and if you are playing versus your counter class.

sadly locks and barbs are ridiculously hard to counter with the stuns and their immobilizations. a full +10 bd cant kill a full 10 barb now or a lock. its called power gaming and all games do it, they make 1 or 2classes redicoulsly hard to kill so that everyone spends money making them, then when it becomes overbalanced they alter it to fix the balance.