[2017.05.29] Update Warspear Online 7.0: New Heroes. Preview

Peter_Munk

6 hours ago, Farhan said:

Why cant i download it?:cray::cray:

6 hours ago, Bishal Sarkar said:

Why cant i download? :(

4 hours ago, Archshot said:

Can't download apk for Android says parsing failure wtf

Hey guys, I apologize for not being able to help you in time, our admins have been quite busy today.

You will be able to download the newest version Warspear Online 7.0 tomorrow! Even so, I believe the test server will be open during the maintenance and you can try it again. I'll take care of sending the links to you if this is available :)

4 hours ago, Skael said:

Could someone say the list of Seeker expert skills I missed the test server

The update is tomorrow and you will be able to check all expert skills in game :)

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Hey guys, I apologize for not being able to help you in time, our admins have been quite busy today.

You will be able to download the newest version Warspear Online 7.0 tomorrow! Even so, I believe the test server will be open during the maintenance and you can try it again. I'll take care of sending the links to you if this is available :)

Yes, there gonna be the last test server when the warspear is on update process (: 

15 minutes ago, Lady Livi said:

Yes, there gonna be the last test server when the warspear is on update process (: 

Hi Lady Livi

Would you by chance have the expert skills description of the other class?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

skill.png

Is it going to depend on magic dmg pr physical dmg in the end? After last test it came up as depending on physical dmg (as it's supposed to) but only the text says it depends on magic dmg. Please clear this out for me as I'm very confused about how it will end up being. Thank you in advance!

Can anyone please help me on this? :cray::sorry:

12 hours ago, Mewingdrip said:

belive it or not, I WISHED for a nerf on this charmer. I was afraid of facing one in arena, honestly. But this is in my oppinion too much of a nerf. Any succesfull summoner must be able to keep alive 2 minions at once (those who summon them by a skill not by minion cache) and this could be done if cd is 30 seconds and lifetime 1 minute, or cd 15-20 seconds and lifetime 30-40 seconds. I'm up for any of that but both 35 sec lifetime and 30 sec cd seems like too much o a nerf.

Also I'd like an answer for this from the developpers: skill.png

Is it going to depend on magic dmg pr physical dmg in the end? After last test it came up as depending on physical dmg (as it's supposed to) but only the text says it depends on magic dmg. Please clear this out for me as I'm very confused about how it will end up being. Thank you in advance!

I remember an arena where me as a warden was left with a charmer. All he did was run around and let his beast do the killing intermitently stunning and a powershot. ....... two beasts at once? No ty

1 minute ago, UK said:

I remember an arena where me as a warden was left with a charmer. All he did was run around and let his beast do the killing intermitently stunning and a powershot. ....... two beasts at once? No ty

Well me as a charmer couldn't kill a seeker because all he did was run away from me, my minion was not even around and I couldn't spawn another one :/

13 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Well me as a charmer couldn't kill a seeker because all he did was run away from me, my minion was not even around and I couldn't spawn another one :/

Stun him kite a bit and you got your beast back. 2 stunts last 16 seconds someone said in one you can hit him in other he does not take damage. You still got 2 more attack skills.

Two beasts and another two attack skills you will be doing crazy damage while the opponent taking hits from 3 attackers can barely move and add two stunts to that and if you still take some hits you heal.... damn am i exaggerating?

Dont take it personlly i just want a discussion as the classes as as new to me as they are to anyone

Edited by UK

So I suppose I forgot to mention I was in lv14 arena so:

14 minutes ago, UK said:

2 stunts last 16 seconds

2 stuns last 7 sec, and there is also an 18 sec cooldown between them.

14 minutes ago, UK said:

You still got 2 more attack skills

You only have 1 more attack skill which depends on mdmg, so if you want a strong beast you will go with pdmg mace and accesories, case in which your dmg skills deal 10% of the dmg you do by simple hitting.

And even with experts, all charmers stuns have a chance to miss since they depend on an attack. Base skill can be dodged/block/parried, meteor skill same, the pasive that accumulates 5 buffs then charges your weapon for your next attack also can miss. And about the 8 seconds expert skill stun, it does the same thing locks rock does, therefore I don't even know if that should put the opponent in trouble or help him. :mellow::blink::fool:

"Two beasts and another two attack skills you will be doing crazy damage while the opponent taking hits from 3 attackers can barely move and add two stunts to that and if you still take some hits you heal.... damn am i exaggerating?"

Also as I said earlier: beasts depend on pdmg while all other dmg skills depend on mdmg. For a charmer to have a super strong beast and super high skill dmg is impossible, and here is why: strong beast means high pdmg -> high pdmg means low mdmg -> low mdmg means low skill dmg AND EXTREMLY low heal, not even comparable with secret reserves.

And if you are thinking to make a hybrid charmer with pdmg mace but mdmg accessories you are making a bad misstake. Tried it in test server and it goes like this: instead of having your skills help eachother, it's more like all the skills are weaker and don't even work together since stuns have a considerable chance to miss.

Edited by Mewingdrip

2 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

so I suppose I forgot to mention I was in lv14 arena so:

2 stuns last 7 sec, and there is also an 18 sec cooldown between them

you only have 1 more attack skill which depends on mdmg, so if you want a strong beast you will go with pdmg mace and accesories, case in which your dmg skills deal 10% of the dmg you do by simple hitting.

And even with experts, all charmers stuns have a chance to miss since they depend on an attack. Base skill can be dodged/block/parried, meteor skill same, the pasive that accumulates 5 buffs then charges your weapon for your next attack also can miss. And about the 8 seconds expert skill stun, it does the same thing locks rock does, therefore I don't even know if that should put the opponent in trouble or help him. :mellow::blink::fool:

Class isnt even out yet and you already whining.. Lyzois alredy made a video and proved how op the class was.

4 minutes ago, Zurp said:

Class isnt even out yet and you already whining.. Lyzois alredy made a video and proved how op the class was.

I agree, I made myself a video showing how op it is, IN THE FIRST TEST RUN. We are talking about the second test run here, in which it got drasticly nerfed, with 70-75% to be precise.

Edited by Mewingdrip

Surely, the things will be nerfed when the update comes and when u open the updated version, u will find the classes arent as op as in test server 

1 hour ago, Mewingdrip said:

skill.png

But what I mainly want to know is this... @Lady Livi  @Daria please

@Mewingdrip Aw, i'm sorry, i cant help on this. One thing that it's a mistake in writting description in my opinion, but which the right one, i dont know :/ 

Ah Daria can answer (: wait for her 

1 minute ago, Lady Livi said:

@Mewingdrip Aw, i'm sorry, i cant help on this. One thing that it's a mistake in writting description in my opinion, but which the right one, i dont know :/ 

Ah Daria can answer (: wait for her 

Okay ty, any thoughts help! :wub:

Devs this might be an odd question but can u confirm that basic lvl 12 gear sold by npcs will include bows and cbows on the legion side irselnort towns?

To the players ,can someone please post ss of hunter experts or if someone has posted this elsewhere please direct me there, thank you.

I was wondering if Charmer would be finally the Shaman with reasonable 2 stuns that I have been begging for so long... but now they decided to nerf drastically its beast. Ranger, Rogue, Shaman, Charmer, mediocre classes from my pov.. I still prefer my shaman. Warlock remains invincible if handled by an expert.

Edited by Aкasha

3 minutes ago, Mewingdrip said:

Exactly what I was saying! Thanks for confirming! :good:

It seems to have stun enough for a combo, but now so poor dmg. argh! frustrating..

11 hours ago, Makhai said:

Hi Lady Livi

Would you by chance have the expert skills description of the other class?

Thanks!

O.O aw i'm sorry bout this, but u can directly log test server (: 

http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.0.1/test/warspear.apk

The descriptions are there with the skill books on the shop 

Test server is online! While waiting for update process, you may check new classes and test their skills

Edit : link is for android users

Edited by Lady Livi

2 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

It seems to have stun enough for a combo, but now so poor dmg. argh! frustrating..

what about hunter aoe fear skill hunter use  fear in same time 100 elfs wtf + hunter have stun block fear wtf :crazy: ranger is totoly fuking nub now .

why sekeer is so nub in all class :ohmy:

1 hour ago, James Woodward said:

Update and test server during waking hours? 

1 hour ago, noah said:

What's the link to the test server please?

PC http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.0.1/test/warspear.exe
Android http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/7.0.1/test/warspear.apk

20 minutes ago, blacknia said:

what about hunter aoe fear skill hunter use  fear in same time 100 elfs wtf + hunter have stun block fear wtf :crazy: ranger is totoly fuking nub now .

why sekeer is so nub in all class :ohmy:

Don't be complaining that they gave them a few stun skills there light armor which is so easy to kill in 2 hits by any class. The stuns are needed to not die in few seconds scattershot is like the expert just not as good because it is after all a expert

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

. The stuns are needed to not die in few seconds 

so  you mean mc need long range stun and elf need malee stun ?
mc need 100 % fear blinde  block skills  

elf need 20 % - 50 % skills? 

thats so fair :crazy:

6 minutes ago, blacknia said:

so  you mean mc need long range stun and elf need malee stun ?
mc need 100 % fear blinde  block skills  

elf need 20 % - 50 % skills? 

thats so fair :crazy:

Your comparing one class to another game doesn't work like that it's Pve not pvp and if it is pvp it's massive scale... please learn how the game works before commenting something stupid you try everyone's patience... 

and by the way Rangers Melee stun is ridiculous and you don't see me crying how dare you give seekers good damage skills and stuns when rogue has none. Switch your class if you don't like it I have every class besides new ones now +9-10 and my ranger does just fine in its bracket and hits a lot harder then hunters do.